OPINION He wants kids, she doesn’t.

Judy Winslow

I have bigger plans that my bday can wait.
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
The Real host, Jeanie Mai, announced that she's separating from her husband because he wants kids and she doesn't, something they discussed early on. She said he treats her good, married 13 yrs, never cheated, etc. Would you leave your man or would you try to work something out?

Fellas what's your take??

she don't want kids.. he does.....that's major

they made the right decision....

i would say they wasted a few years but the emotion i heard in her voice makes me think maybe they didn't....those years might have been beautiful...and essential to their personal journey....they more than likely both grew as people....

but the clock is ticking on that kinda shit....if he really wanted kids that bad... then they came to the mature conclusion.....

If there is no room for compromise like adopting or something then she is doing the right thing. If he knew she didn’t want kids but married her hoping that she would change and she didn’t then that is his issue not hers.

I would try to work something out. Thirteen years is a lot invested. I absolutely didn’t want kids then I got pregnant. Best thang ever.

I don’t want anymore kids. I get that fever every now and then but if I get married or whatever and he wants kids, I’m willing to compromise.

Why not adopted or take in a nephew/niece/ or young/teenage cousin and raise them. Kids are fun, Kids keep you young and going. There are ways around this. You got kids looking for parents.

You're divorcing off a decision and dude is doing all the things smh, you might mess right around a get a dude who doesn't want kids but aint shit, then what