Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED HBO Max Will Soon Offer Live Sports For Free

test

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Warner Bros. Discovery plans to offer live sports at no additional price on its Max streaming service for a short period later this year, Bloomberg News reported Wednesday.

Customers will need to pay an added cost for sports on the platform starting next year, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter.

The media and entertainment firm did not immediately respond to Reuters’ request for comment.

The company owns media rights to National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball, among other sporting events.

Max is one of those "Oh shyt I forgot I had this" type of streaming service. B/c you mainly forgot you actually was watching a show or two on there.

But like SportsByRo said...hopefully this includes AEW ppv's. My wallet would greatly appreciate it.

Only thing I watch on Max besides Winning Time is Naked & Afraid. So anything that will boost my interest aside from these 2 shows is good for me

They needed to do something because I barely turn this on anymore
Yeah I subscribe to HBO Max in spruts some of those Max originals are boring af. Now I will check for some of the new DC animated & classic stuff like BTAS or Harley Quinn. The part that kills me that they want ppl to pay like $150 - 200 for a yr of mostly mediocre content. Like wtf!?

Favorite shows on Max at the moment for me
Last of Us
Anything GoT related
Euphoria whenever that comes back
Industry

Back