Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO HBO Max Acquires Rights To 'Martin,' 'The Jamie Foxx Show' & 3 More 90s Black Sitcoms

Y’all buggin. Jamie Foxx show is no where near Martin. I was expecting that nigga post to get wacked into oblivion

Why even bother showing that post attention. It's best to ignore it. We don't acknowledge stoopidity. Lol

I think the issue with NY undercover is the music and trying to figure out how to pay the artists. I remember reading that somewhere on Twitter a while back

I think the issue with NY undercover is the music and trying to figure out how to pay the artists. I remember reading that somewhere on Twitter a while back

It would suck cuz it's a big part of why that show was big w/ black folks, but they'd just have to edit it out. Like they did with Chappelle Show.

It would suck cuz it's a big part of why that show was big w/ black folks, but they'd just have to edit it out. Like they did with Chappelle Show.
editing it out wouldnt have the same feel

and you edit it out and just play nothing? or you find newer music or other music from that era?

editing it out wouldnt have the same feel

and you edit it out and just play nothing? or you find newer music or other music from that era?

It's been a minute since I seen an episode but if I remember correctly the artists would pretty much do the entire song. I think they might be able to cut it to only 30 seconds and still keep some part of the performance.

Sorta like with YouTube

But yeah, it wouldn't be the same without the entire performance.

It's been a minute since I seen an episode but if I remember correctly the artists would pretty much do the entire song. I think they might be able to cut it to only 30 seconds and still keep some part of the performance.

Sorta like with YouTube

But yeah, it wouldn't be the same without the entire performance.
nah man lol

there were artists that performed at that lil poetry jam spot and there was the music played throughout the show

you cant just edit all that shit out i dont think lol

nah man lol

there were artists that performed at that lil poetry jam spot and there was the music played throughout the show

you cant just edit all that shit out i dont think lol

Hold up are you talking bout when they would have, say, a Mary J Blige at the end of the show or just random music on a foot chase scene?

Cuz if it's just the random music thru out the show they should be fine. Same with some random person doing poetry at that bar/lounge the would go to.

Hold up are you talking bout when they would have, say, a Mary J Blige at the end of the show or just random music on a foot chase scene?

Cuz if it's just the random music thru out the show they should be fine. Same with some random person doing poetry at that bar/lounge the would go to.
not the random music but the actual songs that would play in place of the random music at times

and again, you might be able to get Mary J to agree or whatever, but what about the lesser known more obscure 90s artists music they used. No telling who owns that shit and how many people gotta sign off/get paid from that

not the random music but the actual songs that would play in place of the random music at times

and again, you might be able to get Mary J to agree or whatever, but what about the lesser known more obscure 90s artists music they used. No telling who owns that shit and how many people gotta sign off/get paid from that

OK, I got ya.

I don't think they would have a problem with the random song, cuz usually it's not on screen that long and usually the show would pay the artists for the right to use the song.

Don't know all the in's & outs, but that's usually a one time fee and the song is there forever. I mean you don't see movies having to edit out a song.

Back