Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have your threads disappeared?

Ima just assume that @Goldie was doing some site maintenance and those threads mightve been collateral damage for whatever reason to the uptick in spam that we've been seeing lately.

But we can make something up thats more entertaining
Site was acting up Sunday and Monday during the Will Smith crap. Finally lost the banner but losing specific threads from 1 user out of thousands is strange

If ima be real bout deadeye ima be real bout scandalust cause we all adults, ion know why but she do send subs at Royal, Royal send em back in response..it all begin when scandal tried to check Royal and called herself a mod adjacent, royal was like..pssst.whatever, sent a shot, and it’s been back and forth petty catty shit..not really bout nothing, but scandal do noticeably have AP noise wide open, nigga be doing a Steve Harvey “yes lawd” to her morning motivations. So I can see how it could be assumed..but if y’all say it aint, it’s whateva..I personally don’t care but what we ain’t bout to do while I’m here as grown as adults is sit here and not address the shit. Y’all ain’t above it wit the shots so y’all ain’t above it now

Site was acting up Sunday and Monday during the Will Smith crap. Finally lost the banner but losing specific threads from 1 user out of thousands is strange

Possible... or the admin or owner coulda been cleaning up and the only person to speak up about shit going missing was someone that wasnt posting smut on a daily basis.

I think we've taken this about as far as it's gonna go tho.

*shrugs*

Everyone have a great evening

Possible... or the admin or owner coulda been cleaning up and the only person to speak up about shit going missing was someone that wasnt posting smut on a daily basis.

*shrugs*

I peep yo basis…

ima let u rock

If ima be real bout deadeye ima be real bout scandalust cause we all adults, ion know why but she do send subs at Royal, Royal send em back in response..it all begin when scandal tried to check Royal and called herself a mod adjacent, royal was like..pssst.whatever, sent a shot, and it’s been back and forth petty catty shit..not really bout nothing, but scandal do noticeably have AP noise wide open, nigga be doing a Steve Harvey “yes lawd” to her morning motivations. So I can see how it could be assumed..but if y’all say it aint, it’s whateva..I personally don’t care but what we ain’t bout to do while I’m here as grown as adults is sit here and not address the shit. Y’all ain’t above it wit the shots so y’all ain’t above it now

Wooo I forgot these bars

*shrugs*

Possible. I'm not one way or the other about it. I just wanted something to entertain me lol

Fam respectfully, STFU.

Y'all be on some negative ass shit most of the time and damn if someone posts something positive and someone appreciates the positivity being posted.

Nose wide open. Nigga please. Stick to them flesh lights on Friday nights nigga

Fam respectfully, STFU.

Y'all be on some negative ass shit most of the time and damn if someone posts something positive and someone appreciates the positivity being posted.

Nose wide open. Nigga please. Stick to them flesh lights on Friday nights nigga
You're suppose to be above the bullshit

I've never tried to "check" her..le fuqq?? I've never said ONE word to her

Send out subs???

I've had her on ignore since not long after she got here

Y'all project a LOT on here

Y'all really just on a fishing expedition

Me and AP are friends...that's the big whoop...OMG😮...now y'all know lol

@Inori, did you know, that niggas, did you know, will often imagine you and, did you know, make up scenarios about you in their head that only exist in their minds?

Did you know

I've never tried to "check" her..le fuqq?? I've never said ONE word to her

Send out subs???

I've had her on ignore since not long after she got here

Y'all project a LOT on here

Y'all really just on a fushing expedition

Me and AP are friends...that's the big whoop...OMG😮...now y'all know lol
Fam,..lol..aight..whatever …ima go back to ignoring all of you guy’s petty lil squabbles on here. This is what happens when I stop being self centered and indulge in yall fuckery

Back