Welcome To aBlackWeb

have you ever questioned a family member true intentions?

:wdf5:

Nigga IDGAF how distant, y'all still MF family.

Coincidentally i asked my friend this recently. Think of whatever girl you think is bad as fuck. How distant a relative would she have to be for you to fuck? You'll pass because you got a great great great great great great great grandma in common?

she's very naive..... but my male cousin gives attention to our female cousin like they in a relationship....... for example they go to the bar together alot..... the nigga ain't got no woman but treats her too special.... i find it to be very weird imo.

this sentence makes the situation seem consensual🙁

otherwise I would treat my "rapey" cousin just like any other dude who seems to have a problem respecting boundaries with a woman who isn't comfortable with his actions

there's not enough dudes out here checking other men for their inappropriate behavior IMO

I got a funny story but y’all be acting like y’all grew up in the Cosby universe where everyone had morals and foresight so ima keep it to myself

So you might as well tell the story so niggas dont get wrong impression
This isn’t really family like blood relatives, but this girl I know. Our families were really close so you can basically say we cousins. But you know, when you kids and y’all get to “that stage” y’all do shit like hump and all dat. So while we were in that stage we did that. All the while feeling kinda weird cause we kinda like family. Anyway, that shit only lasted for a few cause we was kids..like 7 or 8, when we were older we just..well I just acted like it never happened.

People that know us actually think we family since we so close and what not. So..one day I go over to her house and she got this bad chick there, I mean super bad..and the chick tells me that this cousin of mine told her that when we was kids we used to hump. And I’m like.”what?!!..I’d never hump her, that crazy, why the fuck would I do that, we like family”..just playing it down..cause that’s not some shit you just go telling people when they think y’all actually family. Shits weird..

so I look over at her and she like

1655331962060.gif

and she was legit mad at me for a long time cause I said we never humped

Haha, fair answer. But you may have accidentally already slid into some distant relatives. Didn't they say Obama and Bush are distant cousins?

I had a long distance cousin try me. I met her at a historical society club. She shared an a great great great great great great great aunt.

She was like, we are not even the same race.

I was like, I am a reformed freak, I gotta be able to look at myself in the mirror.

Bad as fuck White woman with the pink nipples....I could just tell.

Last edited:
Lol at far enough apart…

And let's be honest. If you're not tracking your family history like that, then your actions show you must believe in "far enough apart". Dude said 3rd cousins... that means you gotta track your great-grandparents, all their siblings, and all their descendants.

I'm just being realistic here. People saying "I'd NEVER fuck any relative no matter how distant", but not tracking past 1st, and maybe 2nd cousins.

Back