Welcome To aBlackWeb

have you ever questioned a family member true intentions?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
i have a 1st cousin who is a lil too "family friendly" with a paticular female cousin of ours.... we had a reunion last month & this nigga was right under my cousin like a lost child... my gf says he seems to have stalker like tendencies......... he has made the statement b4" if that wasn't my cousin" quite a few times w/o finishing the sentence..... at times i wan't to say something but i never wan't to be accused of overeacting..... my question is have you had a family member who seems to do a lil too much ?

How does the female cousin react to him?

Does she seem uncomfortable.........or does she think it's all jokes?

Reactions: GNS
How does the female cousin react to him?

Does she seem uncomfortable.........or does she think it's all jokes?
she's very naive..... but my male cousin gives attention to our female cousin like they in a relationship....... for example they go to the bar together alot..... the nigga ain't got no woman but treats her too special.... i find it to be very weird imo.

Yep I have a cousin who technically isn't blood related, but my uncle raised him from the time he was a toddler. He tried to hit on me a couple time in my early 20s on some "you know we not really blood right?". I threatened to tell my uncle if he kept so he stopped, but to this day he gives the eye whenever we are around each other...

I mean, cousins fucking is nasty and should not happen.

But if they both grown, and want to fuck, and there is no manipulation or force going on, theres nothing anyone can do.

Except call their nasty asses nasty
I really hope it isn't this :tuh:

I really hope it isn't this :tuh:

100%

Someone should check on the girl to make sure she not getting creep vibes from dude and protect her.

But if she come out and say mfers is overreacting, then its nothing anyone could do. Granted they both grown ass adults.

At that point, just hope it aint nothing but words, and excommunicate them nasty mfers if its anything more

Last edited:
she's very naive..... but my male cousin gives attention to our female cousin like they in a relationship....... for example they go to the bar together alot..... the nigga ain't got no woman but treats her too special.... i find it to be very weird imo.
Sounds like she with it

Yep I have a cousin who technically isn't blood related, but my uncle raised him from the time he was a toddler. He tried to hit on me a couple time in my early 20s on some "you know we not really blood right?". I threatened to tell my uncle if he kept so he stopped, but to this day he gives the eye whenever we are around each other...
keep yo shank close mommy.

Yeah I got a cousin his sister always goosing him and being all up in his relationships with other women. I always got a jealous feeling from her. Shit is mad weird. And he don’t really be saying anything I be like bruh that’s weird and nasty af he just be like Aw that’s just Jill she weird. I guess man shits always been creepy to me
:df4:

All y'all are first cousins by blood? Shit's weird regardless, but at least it gets less weird the more distant the the relative.

Me and my sister jumped her cousin when he tried my niece....

She was teeing off on his dumb ass and I dared him to swing back.... She ended up dropping him, and gotta few kicks in.

I also wouldn't let nobody interfere.... Shit was ugly, but the point was made

Back