Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever purchased anything from one of the ads from your favorite YouTuber or podcaster?

Nah.

Didn't purchase it from the ad. Just saw it in person and copped it, all thanks to tha add.

You know when you are on YouTube and the person stops their show and reads their ad. Have any of you tried or purchased anything they advertised

For example some things I always hear

Hello Fresh
VPNs
Better Help
Blue Apron
Raycons (yup I bought them)
Ridgewallet
Babbbel app
Etc

Or what about the YouTubers merchandise they are trying to sell

Any cookbooks from the youtuber
Knives
Comic books
Food

Etc

You know when you are on YouTube and the person stops their show and reads their ad. Have any of you tried or purchased anything they advertised

For example some things I always hear

Hello Fresh
VPNs
Better Help
Blue Apron
Raycons (yup I bought them)
Ridgewallet
Babbbel app
Etc

Or what about the YouTubers merchandise they are trying to sell

Any cookbooks from the youtuber
Knives
Comic books
Food

Etc
Nah. I've bought stuff off the strength of actual product reviews on YouTube but I've never flat out purchased off strength of the sponsorship ads.

I looked at one of those wallets that Primm dude has in all his videos but didn't buy.

Nah. I've bought stuff off the strength of actual product reviews on YouTube but I've never flat out purchased off strength of the sponsorship ads.

I looked at one of those wallets that Primm dude has in all his videos but didn't buy.
Ridge Wallet

First time I heard of them was a long time on NEEDLEDROP / Fantano music reviews. Then recently on Primms, but never bought them.

As for reviews I bought certain vitamins (black seed oil) and a toothbrush

Back