Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever purchased anything from one of the ads from your favorite YouTuber or podcaster?

KingBlafy

On YouTube and podcast breaks they always try to sell you something in between breaks

I did buy RAYCONS, they were okay and kind of scratch my ears a bit. But then I changed the size of the buds, and it was okay. I got Airbuds around Christmas from my sister.

I also bought some snack thing, Nature Box. Brilliant Idots would advertise their snacks sometimes

How about you guys?

pff keeps pushing manscape.

I didnt buy the manscape, too expensive..but i got a cheaper one. Ear n nose hair trimmer and a downstairs trimmer

Last edited:
Primm put me on to the Ridge wallet, sound investment. I also got Diet Smoke a while ago. My wife tripped off that shit hard lol
I first heard of Ridge wallet years ago on Anthony Fantano (music reviewer). He has been advertising Ridge Wallet for years. It’s cool Primm has sponsors, he an ALL STAR.

Is Ridge Wallet better than a Regular wallet? I like my black/ grey wallet, I had it for about 5 or 6 years. My old brown one that I had since I was a child was all fucked up

I first heard of Ridge wallet years ago on Anthony Fantano (music reviewer). He has been advertising Ridge Wallet for years. It’s cool Primm has sponsors, he an ALL STAR.

Is Ridge Wallet better than a Regular wallet? I like my black/ grey wallet, I had it for about 5 or 6 years. My old brown one that I had since I was a child was all fucked up

I like it. A welcome change from my bulky brown wallet I had for years. Can barely tell I have my wallet on me when I wear jeans.

I remember running across that Dr Squatch soap in Walmart last year. I copped to see what it was all about 'cause I remember all the YT ads for it. Haven't bought it since tho.

I remember running across that Dr Squatch soap in Walmart last year. I copped to see what it was all about 'cause I remember all the YT ads for it. Haven't bought it since tho.
I knew I saw it in a store
I kept thinking Walgreens, but the wrong Wal, lmfao

It looks like the same stuff as African Black Soap, that’s what I was using all summer. Back to regular Dial soap

Back