Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever had a secret admirer?

Have you ever had or been a secret admirer

• Total voters
I had a probation officer who was telling people she wanted me bad. I was only 18 and she had to be in her 30's at the time. She let me get away with all kinda violations. Problem was her husband worked in the D.A.'s office. She wasn't cute or anything. Typical Mexican humpty dumpty figure and light sideburns but a nigga woulda considered it to get some time knocked off his sentence. lol

When I was a sophomore in high school, these cute little freshman girls kept telling me about notes in the band practice rooms. I played trumpet 9th and 10th grade... But I had a bad falling out with the band in 10th grade... And this was kinda the start of it.

So y'all know I'm creative And poetic, and romantic and all that.... And each one of these girls was cute as fuck, like their whole crew was. And I didn't even care which one it was, I figured whoever liked me.. She'd be the one. A nigga really thought he was the prize.

I was writing the "admirer" back.. And being extra funny and charming to all the girls in this whole little crew... Cuz I figured whoever it turns out to be... All her girls gonna think I'm the nicest, sweetest, coolest guy in the world by the time I'm done. And her notes were nasty.... The shit was about to be lit.

This went on for weeks, and then came the big reveal day. Man this chick wasn't even in their crew, she was the ugly as fuck,awkward ass obnoxious little sister of one of the meaner seniors in the band. She just went to the cool & cute girls and told them she liked me.. And they came up with the idea of a secret admirer as sort of cute game/prank.

And looking back, I prolly could have handled it better and played it all for an eventual win.... But in classic me fashion...I overreacted and effectively dried up any action I might have built towards when I was being the nice guy....

I'm friends with all the chicks now... They still cool peoples....I actually ran into one of them like a year back, and we laughed hard as shit about that memory.

Back