Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever had a secret admirer?

Have you ever had or been a secret admirer

• Total voters
Yes, plenty.
That's one of the reasons I deleted my Facebook and never put my real name on instragram.

Bro you’re 42 years old
You think you know me. 😐
HrYt.gif

lol nah go ahead Du tell the story
I thought this would be a hotter topic, I was watching a movie with the wife where someone got a note from a secret admirer...and she laughed and asked me did I ever get one before?

I was like yeah, what about you? She was like no, then demanded the story. And I'm like wow,I thought that shit was common. So I presented the question if any of y'all ever got one...

I thought this would be a hotter topic, I was watching a movie with the wife where someone got a note from a secret admirer...and she laughed and asked me did I ever get one before?

I was like yeah, what about you? She was like no, then demanded the story. And I'm like wow,I thought that shit was common. So I presented the question if any of y'all ever got one...
how quick did you tell the story after the Mrs. demanded the story?

lol tell the fucking story

Back from '98 to '01 I worked for a mortgage lender out here as a CSR, then later moved to IT (technically a separate company). In the early days I had a coupla hoes I hollered at like any nigga up in the spot, smashed a few, had a couple buying me lunch and shit. But I found out right before I transitioned from the CSR side to IT that there was a grip of broads up in there feelin' me tough. It so happened that one chick that came on board after I went to IT that was close friends with my wife and she revealed to her that there was a bunch of women up in there that wanted to holler at me badly. It was so tough that some of them chicks would call in bullshit tickets just to take a chance that I'd be the one that showed up at their desk. Of course they were a bunch of chatty Patty's and that shit made it's way back to the Missus via her friend and caused all kinda bullshit early in our marriage.

First of all, fuck y’all in advance.

My story:

Years ago I was training this dude at my job.

A few days later this girl came up to me and said somebody had the “hots” for me.

Then she said, “But it’s not who you think!”

Right then and there I got a bad feeling.

Turns out, the dude I was training was going around telling folks he was feelin’ me.

My immediate reaction:

1728826580153.gif

The End.

First of all, fuck y’all in advance.

My story:

Years ago I was training this dude at my job.

A few days later this girl came up to me and said somebody had the “hots” for me.

Then she said, “But it’s not who you think!”

Right then and there I got a bad feeling.

Turns out, the dude I was training was going around telling folks he was feelin’ me.

My immediate reaction:

View attachment 1397239

The End.
That PM with AP making more and more sense

Had a broad from the hometown telling people we was in relationship and her I had a child on the way. Meanwhile I think may have a spoke to her like 5x's ever

Damn, this just jarred a memory from when I worked at Hardee's in high school. Had a broad that was new on the frontline talking that shit after we had worked one shift together.

Not in the sense that I'd get little notes or messages from chick's, but I'd have plenty of times later in life of girls being like "i had such a crush on you back at this time"

Back