Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever been stood up?

I'm defining a "city girl" as a general term

but in 2023 it's hard to expect to find someone to take seriously in most major cities these days

too many people in urban centers are caught up in pop culture/trends to where ur odds are just better to look in exurb areas for genuine relationships
Well, even if you go to a small town, those girls are turned out too

Then I have to deal with the fact that me as a person I wouldn’t be compatible with some Miss perfect church girl either because of my lifestyle and personality.

There’s definitely people who have found relationships in Atlanta,I’m just not one right now.

It also doesn’t help that when I had what would be considered the “wifey type” on paper she shitted all over my soul in the end.

Pretty much,I’m fucked for right now lol and I just deal with it like deal with other situations I can’t control.

I love women, but I’m not getting the energy I want back right now from the women I want.

Nah that shit never happened to me and I never did it. But it was a real fear of mine being a young guy getting into the dating scene.

Actually I stood a chick up once "technically" but it was a situation where I told her multiple times I didn't want to go to this thing and she wouldn't take no for an answer and kept escalating the pressure. Lo and behold... I didn't go. Granted it was her birthday so I was probably the asshole but you gotta have boundaries.

I got stood up once in my 20's by a guy who tried to get with me for months. Finally agreed to meet up for drinks and he never showed up.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I mean I had chicks flake on me before but it was chicks I was already knocking down regularly. More like I can come over tonight or I don’t want complaint right now after we agreed

Never been stood up at a place before or a real date. Not me

Nothing specific just an " emergency"

We were at a pizza spot / bar and when I went to order at the bar she walks up and says "I got an emergency and I got to leave " and just walks out

And the bartender saw it and was looking like
"Dayum nigga".

I would front like it didn't hurt my feelings but it did a little,but Imma G.

But on the other end I've had a nice amount of objectively attractive women who have rocked with me over my life too .

In the words of Katt Williams "if you riiiiiiide, you gone fall"

My dating/relationship life been in shambles since a major break up mostly though .

I still manage to smash some chicks, but not who I really want.

If I want to guarantee that a woman won't mess with me ,all I have to do is like her.
Damn man

Well, even if you go to a small town, those girls are turned out too

Then I have to deal with the fact that me as a person I wouldn’t be compatible with some Miss perfect church girl either because of my lifestyle and personality.

There’s definitely people who have found relationships in Atlanta,I’m just not one right now.

It also doesn’t help that when I had what would be considered the “wifey type” on paper she shitted all over my soul in the end.

Pretty much,I’m fucked for right now lol and I just deal with it like deal with other situations I can’t control.

I love women, but I’m not getting the energy I want back right now from the women I want.
Damn bro this reads sad af. Thanks for being vulnerable tho 💯 nh

Nothing specific just an " emergency"

We were at a pizza spot / bar and when I went to order at the bar she walks up and says "I got an emergency and I got to leave " and just walks out

And the bartender saw it and was looking like
"Dayum nigga".

I would front like it didn't hurt my feelings but it did a little,but Imma G.

But on the other end I've had a nice amount of objectively attractive women who have rocked with me over my life too .

In the words of Katt Williams "if you riiiiiiide, you gone fall"

My dating/relationship life been in shambles since a major break up mostly though .

I still manage to smash some chicks, but not who I really want.

If I want to guarantee that a woman won't mess with me ,all I have to do is like her.
Keep your head up fam. Better days around the corner.

Dude gon be aight though.

He gon get his passport renewed, get him a ticket to somewhere in Asia or South America, and boom. He gon get all the hoes.
Lmaoo yo whats fucked up is im sure thats how most them passport bros are born. Niggas aint ever wanna go to Columbia until they realized they how hard they had it in the states lmao

I never been stood up. That was something that I was slick always scared of but how I'll approach from being embarrassed from it. If I did dine in dates for first dates, then I'll just wait in the car and make sure that she's near our destination before going into the restaurant. Therefore, if she decides to stand me up then I'm not at the table yet. It's a stand up but at least I'm not sitting at the table with roses and chocolate candy, looking sad

Damn bro this reads sad af. Thanks for being vulnerable tho 💯 nh
At the end of the day if I was supposed to be with somebody I would be.

But,I wouldn't have the freedom to do music worrying about a non supportive partner's opinion.

I been through that and in part it fucked up everything had going on when shit was going pretty good and I'm just now getting to a point where I'm getting back on track...literally

Just like there's women I like who don't fuck with me,there's women who like me that I don't feel the same way about, for valid reasons.

I gotta be careful who I get attached with.I can't just be fucking with anybody just because I'm single.

Plus I can only be but so sad,because other parts of my life are going good.

Last edited:
Dude gon be aight though.

He gon get his passport renewed, get him a ticket to somewhere in Asia or South America, and boom. He gon get all the hoes.
Lmaoo yo whats fucked up is im sure thats how most them passport bros are born. Niggas aint ever wanna go to Columbia until they realized they how hard they had it in the states lmao
He good he got some clout now ( for whatever it’s worth) females will do anything for clout so he should start getting some ass soon

Won’t be surprised if he doesn’t end up w some Flavor of Love type show on Zeus TV

“ types extremely slowly”

He is viral which is the equivalent of being famous in 2023….some Women will do anything to be next to a famous person so he should no longer have issues getting dates and box

Given the fact that he is now famous for being dissed it wouldn’t be surprising if some low budget ratchet TV network offers him a dating show

“ types extremely slowly”

He is viral which is the equivalent of being famous in 2023….some Women will do anything to be next to a famous person so he should no longer have issues getting dates and box

Given the fact that he is now famous for being dissed it wouldn’t be surprising if some low budget ratchet TV network offers him a dating show
For all we know that could be fake, but it seems genuine and even if it’s fake, it’s real

Back