Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever been stood up?

Yea as a young teenager back when I was cooning bag some white chick at the arcade

Set up a meet up at the arcade the following week she No showed a thug

Yes and I never spoke to him again and boy did he try. I also learned that a mf can never stand me up again.

That shit childish AF....

He had to know the chick was childish

Shallow

She prolly realized buddy was like 5”5 and looked like that

And he went out w someone else
I think that was his only option.

This why my first dates as an adult were always places I already fucked with... Never got stood up as an adult... But I had chicks show up late... But I was already several drinks in with food at the bar having a blast before she even got there....

Fuck I look like waiting?

I think that was his only option.

This why my first dates as an adult were always places I already fucked with... Never got stood up as an adult... But I had chicks show up late... But I was already several drinks in with food at the bar having a blast before she even got there....

Fuck I look like waiting?
Bro should have offered to pick her up or go somewhere he familiar with like u said

Are we counting dating app chicks because they flake all the time before you even meet.

I can't recall actually going somewhere and the person not showing up,but I had chicks get low around date night.

I had a chick show up and make an excuse to leave.

It's a cold game out here.

I have. But it wasnt too bad. My boy had a girl he wanted me to talk to. I will call her kim. I was hesitant because I dont like people hooking me up with people I never spoke with or seen. Feels forced. He showed me a pic and kim looked good. He sent her my pic as well. So i got her number and we spoke once. My friend's girl, will call her jane, wanted to do a double date. That was new to me but I didnt care.

So im at the restaurant with my friend and his girl jane. Kim is good friends with jane. That is how my boy knows kim. Kim is running late. 30min probably pass. Kim calls jane and tells her she wont be able to make it. She gave an excuse that she didnt get her hair done in time. Jane was pissed at her and gave her a talking to. I still enjoyed my meal.

Back