Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have You Ever Been Cheated On/Have U Ever Cheated?

Soooooo...Reesy gets an "Ether" from @BNE for her post...YET I get "Feelings" for the same exact answer???

Smh...racism at its best mayne!

#EqualReactionForAllRaces

#EraseTheHate

#OneRaceOneLove

#BNEIsAStupidFaceAndSheNotMyFriendAnymoreSoNow
let me fix her reaction too
:snitch1:

we still cool tho

Yes and No.

Yes, I have been cheated on. What makes ya mad is when they cheat on ya for a hoodrat.

No, because i believe in my commitment to the one I am with... Temptation can be out there but I couldn't do it.

Soooooo...Reesy gets an "Ether" from @BNE for her post...YET I get "Feelings" for the same exact answer???

Smh...racism at its best mayne!

#EqualReactionForAllRaces

#EraseTheHate

#OneRaceOneLove

#BNEIsAStupidFaceAndSheNotMyFriendAnymoreSoNow

Snitches get stitches dirt bag :mf2:

Yes and No.

Yes, I have been cheated on. What makes ya mad is when they cheat on ya for a hoodrat.

No, because i believe in my commitment to the one I am with... Temptation can be out there but I couldn't do it.

Now what made these chicks "hoodrats"?

Multi-colored hair, gold teefus, long fake nails, ghetto slang types?

Snitches get stitches dirt bag :mf2:

Dear Reesey,

We here in ABW value in having a fair & balance reaction system for ALL posters. Regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, etc. There is NO discrimination.

If this is not for you, then please direct yourself to the nearest Alt-right forum that suits your needs. As always, thank you for your participation with ABW.

Sincerely,

ABW Human Resources

Last edited:
Now what made these chicks "hoodrats"?

Multi-colored hair, gold teefus, long fake nails, ghetto slang types?
I never did like that colorful hair was considered hood if a black woman did it. white chicks do that shit all the time but it's deemed artsy or eccentric.

racist double standard.

I never did like that colorful hair was considered hood if a black woman did it. white chicks do that shit all the time but it's deemed artsy or eccentric.

racist double standard.
Nah beckys with colored hair are presumed hoes as well

they're usually deemed alternative or edgy. definitely not "hood".
Alternative, edgy....still hoes

Hood has nothing to do with it

Guys see colored hair we see "free spirited" and "i only got guy friends i cant stand women"

Alternative, edgy....still hoes

Hood has nothing to do with it

Guys see colored hair we see "free spirited" and "i only got guy friends i cant stand women"

you're making it about hoes when the term in question was hoodrat.

Back