Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have You Ever Been Cheated On/Have U Ever Cheated?

I dont know if ive been cheated on probably have. I have cheated but at the time didnt look at it as that bad. Me an girl had been messing around for a few months didnt make it official till February but i did my dirt late January so yup. I dont think she was overly hurt probably just pissed but i dont think i left any scars.

Never cheated,, fairly certain I've been cheated on.... I had the worse girl friends.....

I ain't even really like them like that to really Care......

Yes and Yes

I'd like to blame my infidelities on immaturity or her lack of putting out but the reality is I have a weakness for the flesh.

Spelling-Dehnstufe.gif

can you give the definition?

Yes and Yes

I'd like to blame my infidelities on immaturity or her lack of putting out but the reality is I have a weakness for the flesh.
if you have a weakness for the flesh, have you considered polyamory? Know thyself.

if you have a weakness for the flesh, have you considered polyamory? Know thyself.
I have sense mastered my weakness but yes I have considered polyamory but I hadn't found any female to reciprocate the tenets of the practice

Have you ever considered a polyamorous relationship ?

I have sense mastered my weakness but yes I have considered polyamory but I hadn't found any female to reciprocate the tenets of the practice

Have you ever considered a polyamorous relationship ?
no because I am not a polyamorous person. it isn't a part of my orientation. I think a lot of people are tho n they do themselves (and especially other people) a disservice by trying to fit into the monogamous mold.

there are women out there who don't want to be restricted to one person. sometimes only physically, sometimes physically and emotionally. life is too short not to be with ppl u r actually compatible with.

no because I am not a polyamorous person. it isn't a part of my orientation. I think a lot of people are tho n they do themselves (and especially other people) a disservice by trying to fit into the monogamous mold.

there are women out there who don't want to be restricted to one person. sometimes only physically, sometimes physically and emotionally. life is too short not to be with ppl u r actually compatible with.
I dropped a tear yo

Im pretty sure ive been cheated on. Havent confirmed it, but im a good 60% sure it happened.

I have cheated on a few gf's but this was all back in highschool so it wasnt anything serious. Gf's i cheated on went to different schools than I did so it was too easy.

Back