Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have U Ever Experimented?

I tried dating a beige dude once. I'd known him since high school and, now adults, we worked in the same building. At the time, I had the Friday night party spot and he would come through and we'd flirt... pretty harmless. But one night I had a dream about him and thought maybe it was bc I liked him for real. I told him so and he was with it so we started dating. He was mad cool and he liked doing different things. We got along well so I was like..."Okay, beige ain't so bad". Then this one night we were out having a good time...Fast forward to we're back at my place and I let him smash. Saw nothing, felt nothing, dodged his calls and texts until he gave up. Since then my life long ban on light skinned dudes remains in place, never to be challenged again. I heard he got married...I immediately felt sorry for his wife and hoped she was a virgin so he'd have a small chance a satisfying her.
negro pene for the win....
told yall them waffled colored niggas are a detriment to the black cause.
cant even please such a queen.
if i wasnt married you'd get ya back licked properly
id do it for the brotherhood

What do you consider light skin?
lol... idk. He was undisputed beige though. As a general rule I'm attracted to dudes that are not much lighter than me, my color or darker. I don't even look at light skin dudes like that honestly.

negro pene for the win....
told yall them waffled colored niggas are a detriment to the black cause.
cant even please such a queen.
if i wasnt married you'd get ya back licked properly
id do it for the brotherhood
uganda-brawl.gif

FOH b

you got it..

im out
giphy.gif

I tried dating a beige dude once. I'd known him since high school and, now adults, we worked in the same building. At the time, I had the Friday night party spot and he would come through and we'd flirt... pretty harmless. But one night I had a dream about him and thought maybe it was bc I liked him for real. I told him so and he was with it so we started dating. He was mad cool and he liked doing different things. We got along well so I was like..."Okay, beige ain't so bad". Then this one night we were out having a good time...Fast forward to we're back at my place and I let him smash. Saw nothing, felt nothing, dodged his calls and texts until he gave up. Since then my life long ban on light skinned dudes remains in place, never to be challenged again. I heard he got married...I immediately felt sorry for his wife and hoped she was a virgin so he'd have a small chance a satisfying her.
:Pathetic:damn

I used to have a type when I was younger: short (5'1" tall and shorter) high yellow/bright skinned with a cute face, slim with nice titties and a round ass, but I fucked sooooo many broads that wasn't that type that I can't even say it was valid anymore.

Back