Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have Mercy!! Aunt Becky Involved In Huge College Acceptance Scam; Gets 2 Months in Prison, Husband gets 5 Months

I hate when people make such general statements like this because they are nonsensical. It really depends on what you're trying to do. Some shit you have to go to school to do unless you're a genius and even then you probably still need some direction and credentials. Ain't no one out there about to be come a nuclear physicist, neurosurgeon, or electrical engineer without school.

FOR THE MOST PART

FOR THE MOST PART

FOR THE MOST PART

lmao ya'll got a lotta fuckin names to add to that list

who ever thought rich kids actually studied their way into these schools?

i mean seriously?
Lol, word..theres countless movies specifically about this..the irony of actors being the ones who get caught

FOR THE MOST PART

FOR THE MOST PART

FOR THE MOST PART

I don't think it's true even with that qualifier. College is overpriced. The system is predatory like pretty much everything else in this capitalistic society. That said, it's not a ripoff. It's what you make of it. If you spend 10s of thousands of dollars to get a psychology degree, but have no idea how you'll use it, that's your fault. That doesn't mean going to school as a psych major isn't a worthwhile venture. If you go to a school that will cost you 100K to complete when you could have gone to a school that cost half that much and would have given you the exact same opportunities, that's your fault. You should have done better research on schools. If you go to college without putting any effort into looking for scholarships or grants or anything that could have alleviated your financial burden, that's your fault. You should have done your due diligence.

Everyone doesn't need college. I think a lot of the people that I went to school with would have been better off going to a trade school or something. Additionally, people who have marketable talents don't necessarily need school to be successful. Plenty of people can teach themselves how to code and then make money from it as a profession. However, that's not the same saying that smart people will be successful even without college. At the end of the day, it all depends on who you are and what you want to do.

I'm actually shocked that anyone got arrested for this. Is America finally getting fed up with these greedy rich mfs?

Back