Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hate Crimes Hitting Decade Highs In US, Report Says

The “overwhelming majority” of extremist domestic homicides in 2018 were committed “by white nationalist/far right sole assailants who attacked around the mid-term elections,” per the report.

That could only be possible if they don’t count what minorities do to white as hate crimes.

LOL that quote implies the exact opposite you turnip.

Lol hilarious so hate crimes only count if it’s done by whites?

That weird considering minorities commit more violent crimes against whites than whites commit against minorities.

The “overwhelming majority” of extremist domestic homicides in 2018 were committed “by white nationalist/far right sole assailants who attacked around the mid-term elections,” per the report.

That could only be possible if they don’t count what minorities do to white as hate crimes.

Jason Terry clip.gif

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

And you wonder why people are suspicious of you.

Unless someone is trolling, those posts aren't consistent with what a black person would say.

re

Are black people suppose to be a hive mind where no individual can deviate and have their own opinion? I personally chose to go by statistics and facts and not act off emotions like how elitists would prefer me to.

You're still doing it........and you still can't see it.

It's not about having a "hive mind" and/or "not having your own opinion."

It's all about perspective.

And your perspective is consistent with what a bigoted, "conservative" white person would say.

We've had this conversation before.......and I know you don't understand how we can tell what you're about just off of your posting, but it's really not that hard to figure out.

It all just comes down to observation, deductive reasoning, instinct, and common sense.

Last edited:
Back