Welcome To aBlackWeb

has your wife/gf ever accuse you of being a mama's boy?

Question for the men how would you react to being called a mamas boy by your woman in front of your family?

I think the Mama's boy thing is mostly just a ploy for manipulative women to try and control you. As much as I dislike this term, your mom is usually the first person to kind of "red pill" you in life. A good mom not about to let no harlot come in and ruin you. So they gotta get them outta the way by shaming you into breaking that connection. Now are there dudes who are waaaaayyyyy too dependent on Moms for validation? Yes, but a lot of the times when you hear it today it don't be making sense

I love my mother 🤷🏿‍♂️
Her only child. But both her and my wife feel strongly that I am way too hard headed to be called a momma's boy.

Some chicks use that as an insult to hide their own projection or bitterness over a poor relationship with their parent(s)

Yes. My mama comes first for some things and that's just something anyone fucking with me has to deal with. 🤷🏿‍♂️

some mama's boys are a direct result of being the son of a single mom.... the mom will in some ways brainwash their son by saying things like
1) ya daddy ain't coming thru that door.
2)i'm all you got
3)has that nigga ever bought you anything?

I think the Mama's boy thing is mostly just a ploy for manipulative women to try and control you. As much as I dislike this term, your mom is usually the first person to kind of "red pill" you in life. A good mom not about to let no harlot come in and ruin you. So they gotta get them outta the way by shaming you into breaking that connection. Now are there dudes who are waaaaayyyyy too dependent on Moms for validation? Yes, but a lot of the times when you hear it today it don't be making sense
fair point.

Nah. I got a healthy relationship with my mom, and a healthy relationship with my wife, and they have a healthy relationship with each other

My wife rides up front and my momma rides in the back seat with the kids 🧐

My wife rides up front and my momma rides in the back seat with the kids 🧐
My mom rides in the front but only because my wife insists that she does every time.

Originally I told wifey to sit in the front but she always insists my mom does. I leave that to them

Back