Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has your house ever been broken into?

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Tell me about it? What did they steal? What did they do? What did you do?

yep......i had one of those window airconditions.......they some how pulled it out the window and used it to stand on to get into the house........they stole a jar of change and camera and my playstation.....they left the foreign money that was worth more than the camera and playstation.

nigga even left the front door open...couldve at least closed it behind them.

fuckers.

When I was a kid I was at my cousins house and someone poked their head into the bedroom in the middle of the night. We started screaming. Uncle came through with the bat. Front door was opened downstairs. Called the cops but I don't think anything ever came of it.

Not as an adult

I got a dude on.camera trying to break in a few yrs ago but thats it

College it happened to me.

There was this cool maintenance guy in our apt complex always talked to me and my roomate.

One late afternoon me and my nigga was about to head to walmart and we see the maintenance guy and he walking with this young dude. I had a dent on my back bumper but my dad purchased the car with the bumper. He tells me the young guy who is his nephew can fix it for 500. I'm like naw I'm straight.

We was at Walmart maybe for 30min. We get back to the crib and we smoking playing video games.

My roomate came back from band practice goes into his room. He comes out asking did I go through his stuff. I'm like naw.

So I go in his room and his window been kicked in from the outside. His mattress been flipped over room ransacked. I can see boot prints on the wall.

They took his jordans and his cartier glasses. I go in my room my mattress flipped over and my laptop gone.

Worse feeling in the world man. That maintenance guy and young dude he was with broke into our place cuz they knew I was gone.

Long story short I ran up on dude confronted him. He lied about his whereabouts cuz his timeline was way off. I was about to beat his ass man but thought twice cuz we had insurance and at Hampton they got this strict rule in regards to any fights that can result in getting expelled. At this point I'm a senior.

Anyways dude got fired 2 weeks later they found him sleep on the floor in an empty apt he should have been cleaning high off pills and coke

Its more so being young and desperate.

That desperation is the worst feeling ever. Wont wish it on no one.

just raggedy and homeless lol

risking 30 and 40 year sentences for weed money and clothes

Its more so being young and desperate.

That desperation is the worst feeling ever. Wont wish it on no one.
That desperation cost one of my godbrothers 2 years of his life and another of my godbrothers damm near a decade on the run. I learned from them to just chill.

College it happened to me.

There was this cool maintenance guy in our apt complex always talked to me and my roomate.

One late afternoon me and my nigga was about to head to walmart and we see the maintenance guy and he walking with this young dude. I had a dent on my back bumper but my dad purchased the car with the bumper. He tells me the young guy who is his nephew can fix it for 500. I'm like naw I'm straight.

We was at Walmart maybe for 30min. We get back to the crib and we smoking playing video games.

My roomate came back from band practice goes into his room. He comes out asking did I go through his stuff. I'm like naw.

So I go in his room and his window been kicked in from the outside. His mattress been flipped over room ransacked. I can see boot prints on the wall.

They took his jordans and his cartier glasses. I go in my room my mattress flipped over and my laptop gone.

Worse feeling in the world man. That maintenance guy and young dude he was with broke into our place cuz they knew I was gone.

Long story short I ran up on dude confronted him. He lied about his whereabouts cuz his timeline was way off. I was about to beat his ass man but thought twice cuz we had insurance and at Hampton they got this strict rule in regards to any fights that can result in getting expelled. At this point I'm a senior.

Anyways dude got fired 2 weeks later they found him sleep on the floor in an empty apt he should have been cleaning high off pills and coke
Yea yea yea

that nigga saw you run up and was like watdupdoe :readyforwar:

THAts when you remembered the rules

you still the homie tho

Back