Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED has anybody tried the Paqui hot chip challenge?

test
I love really spicy food so I've thought about it but haven't. I'm also not one to do those internet challenges though

Saw an old high school friend post a video on facebook of him doing it. It was hilarious

Paqui, the maker of extremely spicy tortilla chips marketed as the “One Chip Challenge,” is voluntarily pulling the product from shelves after a woman said her teenage son died of complications from consuming a single chip.

The chips were sold individually, and their seasoning included two of the hottest peppers in the world: the Carolina Reaper and the Naga Viper.

Each chip was packaged in a coffin-shaped container with a skull on the front.

Lois Wolobah told NBC Boston that her 14-year-old son, Harris Wolobah, ate the chip Friday, then went to the school nurse with a stomachache. Wolobah said Harris — a sophomore at Doherty Memorial High School in Worcester, Massachusetts — passed out at home that afternoon. He was pronounced dead at the hospital later that day, she said.

An autopsy has not yet revealed his cause of death.

My lil cousin did it with her daughter and streamed it on FB a couple of years ago. It was hilarious.

Never understood eating something hot just to be hot.
I'm like if the hot flavor is banging. Like it's really tastey, but also hot.... I'm with it. I'll just sweat it out.

If the whole allure is simply it's really fucking hot..... I'll pass

Back