Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has Anybody Done A Fast?

I just completed a 10 day smoothie cleanse a couple of weeks ago...nuttin but liquified kale, spinach, mixed greens, water and fresh fruits for 10 days...daw almonds and more fruits for snacks...lost about 15 lbs and gave my metabolism a jumpstart...started back in tha gym this week wit more energy..

So it was cool but I’ll prolly do 5 days from now on when I want/need a “reset”...that shit was hard (pause no homo) lol

Man. I’m so competitive, my dumb ass gon say “I’ll do three if you do three.” Then I was told I can’t even put a lemon in the water. I’m already pissed and i ain’t start yet. That really killed my spirit.

I went through most of day 1 with no headache, but around 7pm it started getting bad. Around 11pm my head was pounding and i was staring at the fridge, came close af to quitting a few times.

Woke up feeling like a million bucks. I didn't lose a pound tho.

Damn! Like a million bucks tho?!
1.jpg

Were you cranky?

Me?? Remember I posted about wanting to put hands on my son?! You told me to not be mad at him because I was starving myself?? Lol...I was a little annoyed but that was towards tha end

I went through most of day 1 with no headache, but around 7pm it started getting bad. Around 11pm my head was pounding and i was staring at the fridge, came close af to quitting a few times.

Woke up feeling like a million bucks. I didn't lose a pound tho.

I had headaches for tha 1st day but that stopped prettt much immediately...

Sometimes I do intermittent fasting. I won’t eat from sundown to sun up. It’s called a daily Sabbath but I wake up staring out the window looking for the sun because I am so hungry.

Do you think can go 5?

Ima do 2. I've been doing some research and they suggest for your first fast you should do 1-2 days. I was gonna break today but half the day is already over so I might as well tough it out.

Ima do 2. I've been doing some research and they suggest for your first fast you should do 1-2 days. I was gonna break today but half the day is already over so I might as well tough it out.
No you’re gonna do THREE. Just do three. It’s the original bet. Please.

U can still do the full 3.

I'm gonna do 1 day a week atleast . In 2 weeks I'll stretch it out to 3 days.

Back