Welcome To aBlackWeb

has anybody been adopted/or been a foster child?

The amount of abuse them kids been through by their parents and seeing the results was heartbreaking.

I wanted to end their parents.

So this is where you draw the line huh

9f75604f6b67dac411353a164b7dfc10.gif

I didn't know that one of my best friends was adopted until a few months ago. He found out who his real parents were, and come to find out that him and Demar Derozan has the same father

I bought my wife the ancestry DNA test for Xmas. She got her results and found out her father wasn’t really her father. She was raised by him and her stepmom and her siblings so test made them her foster family.

It was a trying time in our relationship but we are good now. She did end up meeting her biological dad and her biological siblings. She got close with 2 of her biological sisters. Crazy thing is her older brother went to the same high school as her but didn’t know that was her brother. She still consider her “foster” dad her father and he was the one that walked her down the aisle for our wedding

I’m sure the ancestry dna and 23andme exposing a lot of families

Nah but my barber was putting me up on game. Him and his wife have somewhat of a foster farm..bars He gets at least 9 racks per kid a month. Even more if they're special needs..
you hear stories like this & the foster parents give the kids little to nothing.

you hear stories like this & the foster parents give the kids little to nothing.
Well its just for them to spend on the kids, not give them but these folks are legit. They provide and take them on trips and stuff like that

He told me hella stories about how bad these motherfuckers are. They steal, they destroy shit, they run away for days and weeks.. and when they run away its mandatory to call the police. He said you know how many times I've had the cops show up to my door and I stay in an all white neighborhood 😬

Well its just for them to spend on the kids, not give them but these folks are legit. They provide and take them on trips and stuff like that

He told me hella stories about how bad these motherfuckers are. They steal, they destroy shit, they run away for days and weeks.. and when they run away it’s mandatory to call the police. He said you know how many times I've had the cops show up to my door and I stay in an all white neighborhood 😬
Yup. A lot of the kids even 2-3 years old was very bad with hitting.

Stealing was crazy

Both my cousins by my one uncle and aunt are adopted.

My niece is adopted. My sister was a case worker for her mom's. Her mom's was in prison when she was born, so my sister adopted her.

My grandmother was a foster mother that adopted two of her foster kids.

Back