Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has A Social Media “Influencer” Ever Actually “Influenced” You?

I suppose Joe Rogan. I used to listen to his podcast consistently about...damn, it feels life 10 years ago. It may have been even longer than that. The influence came in my openness to shrooms, weed, and yoga. I really wasn't into either before Rogan.
I got that onnit melatonin spray. Shit fye

@GNS we've been through this. Stop playing
Everytime that shit get brought up it's y'all attacking some foreign niggaz.
Thought it was a rallying point for brothas of the american persuasion to take on problems native to them but it's more like a "it's them niggaz fault" everytime I see fba mentioned.

Everytime that shit get brought up it's y'all attacking some foreign niggaz.
Thought it was a rallying point for brothas of the american persuasion to take on problems native to them but it's more like a "it's them niggaz fault" everytime I see fba mentioned.
Wow... you're fulla shit. Anything you've seen has been a REACTION to initial unprovoked disrespect

Like, you just conveniently ignored the example I just posted of a non black American attacking black Americans unprovoked... then if you were in that thread you saw Freeman doubling down and trolling for Drake... so that's not one but TWO Canadians with unprovoked anti black American vitriol and I don't remember anybody who wasn't black American in that thread saying shit. You nor anybody else will show proof of or articulate an example of black Americans attacking black foreigners unprovoked for no reason. That's not practical for us but it is for some of y'all

Black Americans are the reason y'all are here. No other group of human beings but black Americans fought for immigration rights in the 60s because we thought we were getting reinforcement... And to be real a lot of y'all don't live your lives thinking about it like that. Yall credit the Democrats and nice liberals, and that's why some of you cling to them so hard and disregard what black people from here for more than one generation are saying about them. That's where the smoke comes from, some of y'all are off code and we react to it. Stop telling the LIE that we are instigating anything. We want the entire diaspora to be on code against white supremacy. More than half the people reading this post are NOT. That's the fucking problem. Foh

Fitness and diet supplements. Not any crazy supplements, just protein and creatine choices mainly. Maybe some greens mixes.

Food recipe ideas, still mainly related to healthy substitutes for my favorite meals.

That’s about it.

Wow... you're fulla shit. Anything you've seen has been a REACTION to initial unprovoked disrespect
Lol nah.
I be seeing internet people talk shit everyday randomly online. In the name of fba

I don't remember if it was this site or another where they were blaming ASAP Rocky for some shit.

Lmao

I'm like ASAP Rocky, why??

Turns out blood has a Caribbean parent or grandparent or some shit. So now any dumb shit that nigga says it's cause he ain't from here when to most foreigners that nigga american as apple pie dwl.

Just be grasping at straws.

then if you were in that thread you saw Freeman doubling down and trolling for Drake
I caught the tail end of that thread, some funny shit 😂

Dude even said he was trolling and didn't really care. What's the problem.
Drake an idiot for that lyric. I laughed it off as stupid y'all took it as a vicious attack......ok 🤷🏽‍♀️

The amount of dumb shit American rappers say about slavery etc the nigga drakes mentor is one of the main ones, he American asl

Black Americans are the reason y'all are here.
Lmao no tf you are not my nigga.

Jamaicans are everywhere! Whether said country had a civil rights movement or not. Niggaz tryna eat, that's it.

Called that man "Brother Tariq". 🤣 All he's doing is charging y'all up to line his pockets. Bud is a grifter through and through. I think he has even less conviction than Candace Owens.
I never have and never will pay him one cent.

I was just commenting on how some of his views have kinda influenced my way of thinking.

Back