Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has A Chick Ever Put You In A "I'm Gonna Get My Man" Situation?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
They spoke about it at the 1:40:30 mark:

Has a chick ever put you in a "I'm gonna get my man" situation?

In my 20s I was messing with a girl that would try it when she came to the club I was running but I was too positioned for dudes to even do anything about it. They just had to charge it. It was some nasty work but she was letting me hit crazy🤷🏿‍♂️

At my big age now I'm not letting that type of shit slide tho. Foh.

Yeah, this goofy ass bitch I was fucking with - I was 16 and she was 22.

I was kicking it with my homeboy and spent the night.

I was sleeping on the couch in the living room and she decides to try to suck me off in my sleep.

Now, I am already fucking her behind my friends back because she basically groomed me. But something about the boldness to try to smash in my boy's living room and violating me in my sleep was too much.

I smacked her. She smacks me back. I grab her and I said, "I hate you."

She spits in my face and says, "I'll tell him you raped me."

And I said, "He already thinks you are a whore, he'll probably kill us both, he'll get a hold of you before he gets me though."

She starts crying and tells me she is pregnant. Starts blabbing about us running away together.

I tell her to shut the fuck up and start grabbing my shit. It's apparent she's drunk.

Her man stumbles into the living room. He asks what is going on, I tell him she tried to fuck me.

He looks at her, I am tell him sorry and good luck and walk out the door.

Nope, cause if she did, I’m leaving her right then and there.

I don’t mind fighting for my woman if someone disrespects her, but if SHE’s the disrespectful one and expects me to back-up her bullshit, she goin be a lonely muhfucka that day.

Back