FEATURED Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

test
@Mister

you got your money.....

now stay the fuck off my lawn.

got a nigga outchea eating beans and hot dogs for the next few weeks...cant even afford my coronavirus medicine.

fuck all yall..

cough cough

So Oprah is good friends with at least two convicted rapist who were sentenced to a combined 42 years. Where's the documentary?

opraaa-300x200.jpg

2092396acfb39899761384a2507a961c.jpg
Gayle said she won’t go at Weinstein because she’s cool with him. I’m paraphrasing btw.

• Ether
Reactions: a.mann
Gayle said she won’t go at Weinstein because she’s cool with him. I’m paraphrasing btw.
Gayle King seems to be friends with slot of abusers and harassers. Since when does being friends have anything to do with journalistic integrity and doing your job? Where's the interview?
gayle_king_charlie_rose_gettyimages-519454560.jpg

MV5BMjM0MzMzMjMzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzkyOTE3MTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1505,1000_AL_.jpg

EQJIBV_VUAAQky9.jpg

Gayle King seems to be friends with slot of abusers and harassers. Since when does being friends have anything to do with journalistic integrity and doing your job? Where's the interview?
gayle_king_charlie_rose_gettyimages-519454560.jpg

MV5BMjM0MzMzMjMzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzkyOTE3MTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1505,1000_AL_.jpg

EQJIBV_VUAAQky9.jpg
When gayle said "but you wouldn't know" she projecting her friendships with multiple predators onto Lisa

I think his victims are more worried about the 23 years he just got sentenced to than Oprah or Gayle doing a documentary or interview. I could be wrong though.
foh

hoe.

dont come outside without that thang on ya hip

• Cap
Reactions: Race Jones