Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

Explain fam.
Sosa didnt fuck Vader BM (other niggas did) nor did he put Vader in the truck (another nigga did). At most he orchestrated it all.

Vader did fuck his lil sister tho. Was in a whole relationship with her, spent holidays with them and all. Then in the middle of they beef he starts *allegedly* fucking the big sis, who married.

To me Vader tore that family apart ergo he won

I'm not that pressed. I'm just pointing out out y'all niggaz only got courage online. And y'all keep proving it.

Every time I try to give niggaz opportunity to act on them words, nigga switch it up.

Kandy was ready to pay for homie flight to Kentucky back in April. He said he ain't need her money.

But y'all knew that

Show me where I chickened up? Oh damn that's right you wanted to take your lil church test and shit and just front for your internet friends. You all talk you hypocrite, never trust a nigga who nose wider than his smile

Sosa didnt fuck Vader BM (other niggas did) nor did he put Vader in the truck (another nigga did). At most he orchestrated it all.

Vader did fuck his lil sister tho. Was in a whole relationship with her, spent holidays with them and all. Then in the middle of they beef he starts *allegedly* fucking the big sis, who married.

Hmmm

But wait...just so we clear....

Is Harry Hippie the infamous RD? I dont even know the poster but I just remember search lmao.

One of the Top 3 real life searches along wit Monizzleeeeee! And Irony standing on the corner of Ralph's for 5 hours waiting for joshie Lmaoo
I need answers breh

Slim did look kinda defeated in his avi pic.

Plus the trunk story had to many L's for Sosa associate that fall in Sosa lap

Failed to actually pur Vader in the trunk
Failed to steal his car
Failed to knock him out even tho he used a heavy blunt object.

Funniest shit was Vader hiding in the bushes after the scuffle

TIL THIS DAY...any time that story gets brought up...that image of him hiding in the bushes is the only thing that's been stuck in my mind. Lol

Last edited:
Mannn y’all wild AF lol
I know right.... a married nigga makes a thread to flirt with sum hippe and claims niggas is buggin'....
giphy.gif

Back