Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Harry and Meghan sit down with Oprah

How am I naive when that's what THEY said? Lol

Also in the crown it shows the queen chooses the path of least resistance so it doesn't look like she takes sides. Her power is in doing nothing. If that's true she probly did the same here which is why British media was allowed to say whatever tf they wanted.

They're political people: speaking something and meaning something else is their speciality. Prince Harry did likely taught to Meghan how to moderate their words, not get trapped during an interview and any of the subtleties of semipolitical rhetorics. Something I am well familiar along.

Listen back to the interview...

Okay.

Black women need to stop overthinking this shit.

We’re talking about a very blatant and racist family.

We don’t need to think piece the dynamics in play here and we as Black people definitely do not need to discuss this as if we are obligated to let anyone involved off easy.

As far as I’m concerned Megan can feel how she wants to feel. She made the decision to ultimately get involved with that family. But now that she is involved she can lose the woe is me bullshit.

Athat whole family and organization is racist as fuck so there is absolutely no point in trying to reason or create different levels of their racism.

They are all racist.

Why are we seeing Black women stan for Harry? Why is Oprah being praised for interviewing them? Why is Tyler Perry getting props for helping them?

We have a very recent example with Monique about how Black women get disrespected and Oprah, Tyler Perry, and the media all dragged that women. But they have no problem coddling Megan and that racist ass family.

Very fair point.

I was awaiting for somebody else who is neither me, nor African Canadian to say out loud what I was thinking besides the whole "Prince Harry is dumb for this and Meghan is overrated" crap.

The royal family shit is crazy.

Imagine staying in the royal family knowing they put a hit on your moms and killed her.

Probably raised them boys by telling them that was the right thing to do cause they royals above all.

You cant tell me alot of Harrys decision to leave wasnt based on that (hope harry is the right one, if not whoever)

Harry probably scarred as fuck on some they killed my mom, i know theyll kill my wife and seed too. Especially if one of his babies comes out black? That mfer had to leave.

And they probably gotta give these interviews to make sure Meghan and the baby and the future babies dont get killed. Put all the heat on the royal family and make it impossible for them to act.
Cosign .thats said eariler harry knows that they will kill megan so he made them leave .

I don't follow all that shit closely either but IMO it wasn't a bad play for them to do this.

Oprah still has international creditability and respect. They're capitalizing on "race relations" and building their brand outside being royals. All the while getting their side of the story out.

Doesn't really matter to us but I can get why they would want to counter the lies and one-sided stories put out about them.

Yep.

Dope interview and congrats to them for breaking away and standing on their own

The reconciliation between the brothers will be the second most mot worthy thing to happen in the future after the Queens passing

If they want somebody gone they will act. When people that well connected it doesn't matter that people think they did it. It can never be proven and on top of that they have some media control to combat that narrative.

Exactly. They already did this multiple times.

Hm Diana and even Margaret during her younger years were better attractive.

@Ccslim At last, a brother with some standard.

These brethren would qualify Leslie Jones in person as better looking than these inbred racists, just because she's a sister. Meghan is a 7.4/10 without makeup-- just 0.4 points over Teyana Taylor and 0.5 below young Woompi Goldberg : she's indeed attractive, but just slightly. She's overrated.

gettyimages-515488768-1571836394.jpg gettyimages-51952384-1573759875.jpg e6ccb03f0556c92299aa4b949324a2d0.jpg lady-diana-spencer-reveals-her-sapphire-and-diamond-news-photo-1574719230.jpg b5244e8ce7f28a7cbdd41689a29bb9ff.jpg 96bab9580e74d25a0ea7234b6bf55468.jpg teyana-taylor.jpg

Niggas sees a yellow skinned Coon sister with stereotypically West European features and freckles, and they overtrip. ?

Counter: Counter argument: Recognizing the anti black racism there is not exclusive to Black women only but when it happens to them they sure do love to go off on their soap boxes about how they are the only ones who see it.

Translation: We all knew what it was a long time ago with The Royal family but since a Black women is involved now Black women are going to lecture us as if racism against them is brand new and if we do not fall in line, and by we I mean especially Black men, we will get attacked.

I hate how all of this shift looks. It’s very predictable and we all know what’s about to happen.

Can't attack black men, I saw on Twitter that Tyler Perry took the family in and allowed them to stay in his mansion and provided protection for them.

Not white men, not other white women, but a black man took them in when they were on the run.

You don't hear white women and white men stepping up to provide protection for Harry and Meghan.

A black man, once again steps in, Many black men saw how this would play out in the early stages of this

Can't attack black men, I saw on Twitter that Tyler Perry took the family in and allowed them to stay in his mansion and provided protection for them.

Not white men, not other white women, but a black man took them in when they were on the run.

You don't hear white women and white men stepping up to provide protection for Harry and Meghan.

A black man, once again steps in, Many black men saw how this would play out in the early stages of this

The same Tyler Perry that ghost Monique when she was fighting Netflix and the media was dragging her reputation and openly dismantling her career?

That Tyler Perry? The same Tyler Perry they conspired with Lee Daniels and Oprah to outright shun Monique?

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
Back