Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Harry and Meghan sit down with Oprah

We live in a society that pushes weak willed women to the forefront. Chick had her white handlers sitting in her face with dead moors on the emblem.

if that was some anti Irish, catholic or Scottish shit she would have spoke up and the world would say she’s a revolutionary.

Shortys a clown and this is just bisquick for wenches that think this forbidden plantation love shit is cute.

Charles never liked the fact that harry has red hair. And now there's African blood and genetics in the lineage.

They were plotting like they did in the 90s.

I haven't been following this. But I'm aware of the story.

What was the point of doing the interview? Like 4 real, what's the point?

You needed to get this shit off yo chest that bad, that you had to sit down w oprah? foh

I haven't been following this. But I'm aware of the story.

What was the point of doing the interview? Like 4 real, what's the point?

You needed to get this shit off yo chest that bad, that you had to sit down w oprah? foh

I don't follow all that shit closely either but IMO it wasn't a bad play for them to do this.

Oprah still has international creditability and respect. They're capitalizing on "race relations" and building their brand outside being royals. All the while getting their side of the story out.

Doesn't really matter to us but I can get why they would want to counter the lies and one-sided stories put out about them.

I don't follow all that shit closely either but IMO it wasn't a bad play for them to do this.

Oprah still has international creditability and respect. They're capitalizing on "race relations" and building their brand outside being royals. All the while getting their side of the story out.

Doesn't really matter to us but I can get why they would want to counter the lies and one-sided stories put out about them.

Fuck Oprah

Changes nothing I said. You ain't need to quote me to post that.

Thats a stand alone comment

I know. I'm just saying though.

If the person doing the interview is already somebody who's on some fuck shit then that takes away from who is being interviewed regardless.

Like it's cool that they want to get their story out but to have this discussion around racism and black women and have Oprah do the interview and Tyler Peryy be praised in the interview all while we all saw how both of those very wealthy and very famous black people literally turned their backs and shunned Monique when she was going through what she was going through.

Now all of a sudden it's Oprah and Tyler Perry to the rescue to help Harry and Megan but when Monique was right there they dogged her ass.

And now the media is about to push this as some rallying cry for Black women when none of these muthafuckas had this same energy for Monique and that was right fucking her on American soil.

But let a chick like Megan who let's be honest barely even looks Black and is married to a white man and a racist as fuck family cry wolf and he comes all of the support from every angle. Meanwhile we have sisters right fucking here who can't even get a small piece of fucking sympathy.

Fuck that.

This is not to you personally btw. This is just in general with how fucked up this whole situation looks.

I know. I'm just saying though.

If the person doing the interview is already somebody who's on some fuck shit then that takes away from who is being interviewed regardless.

Like it's cool that they want to get their story out but to have this discussion around racism and black women and have Oprah do the interview and Tyler Peryy be praised in the interview all while we all saw how both of those very wealthy and very famous black people literally turned their backs and shunned Monique when she was going through what she was going through.

Now all of a sudden it's Oprah and Tyler Perry to the rescue to help Harry and Megan but when Monique was right there they dogged her ass.

And now the media is about to push this as some rallying cry for Black women when none of these muthafuckas had this same energy for Monique and that was right fucking her on American soil.

But let a chick like Megan who let's be honest barely even looks Black and is married to a white man and a racist as fuck family cry wolf and he comes all of the support from every angle. Meanwhile we have sisters right fucking here who can't even get a small piece of fucking sympathy.

Fuck that.

This is not to you personally btw. This is just in general with how fucked up this whole situation looks.

A lot of folks dogged Monique tho shit abw was filled with em

A lot of folks dogged Monique tho shit abw was filled with em

I mean, that still doesn't make it right though.

Let's be honest here. A lot of muthafuckas are looking real funny in the light right now. Especially Oprah and especially Tyler Perry.

Tyler Perry opened his fucking mansion up for Harry and Megan but he couldn't even get on the phone with Monique about Netflix. He had n problems watching that black women suffer, get attacked, and let her reputation get dragged.

But for Harry and Megan...............they got treated like family.........

Back