Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Harry and Meghan sit down with Oprah

acoonweb in the building. We here now! ?

When you coonin...

R157ae86b6ca9175d19cd76503adc25d1

Lmaooooooooo

And before anyone starts, they're at a school and the black woman works there.

You have to be aware of your audience. Speaking on this forum alone. You will probably be talking with the same 30 posters. The rest are lurkers or dont post often. People on here are here for different reasons. Most are here for entertainment.
Seems like a blanket statement you made with your "american anti-intellectualism". You are talking about a very small population. One, online is filled with all types of people. 2, a lot of people around the world online are lazy and dont read or do research for themselves. The internet is not reality. Meaning alot of people act different online then in real life.

But sometimes when i read your post, you sometimes can be all over the place with your examples that can stray away from your point.

I see.

They were fearful of the mothers black genes

The chance of the baby being even brown skin was slim to none. But that put fear in their heart

Plus, heredity is a hell of a lottery... and the British royalty won't be embarrassed at the idea than in 2456, their Neo-Albanian cousin six times removed from Harry's lineage might come off "exotic" looking amid a deluge of pasty white inbreds like Queen Charlotte did in the 1700s.

Um, hold on. Is the pic on the right real??

Anyone know? @JohnSmithCAN u seem to kno about everything. What the story behind this pic.

idk wtf is going on. Even if the local ppl told him that is tradition, part of their culture. HE SHOULD NOT have taken part in that. Jus based on the appearance alone

A royal visitation done in the Tonga Islands in the mid-2010s, if my memory is right. It stirred up a lot of controversy, in spite the fact that the Tongans stated this is their customary protocole for any foreign royal visiting their country and that has nothing to do with some colonial-sounding White Savior worship as some black circles online did accused both them and other Pacific Island populations to practise (some Papuasian and Polynesian tribes are indeed notably infamous for this in Western medias) .

Besides, I am not all-knowing as you sardonically insinuated.

A royal visitation done in the Tonga Islands in the mid-2010s, if my memory is right. It stirred up a lot of controversy, in spite the fact that the Tongans stated this is their customary protocole for any foreign royal visiting their country and that has nothing to do with some colonial-sounding White Savior worship as some black circles online did accused both them and other Pacific Island populations to practise (some Papuasian and Polynesian tribes are indeed notably infamous for this in Western medias) .

Besides, I am not all-knowing as you sardonically insinuated.

Yea. I figured it was prolly part of the locals tradition.

But as I said, jus based off appearance (and of course the history of white ppl) he should have respectfully declined

Last edited:
Back