Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

Nah real talk.....If the black parents can't see this shit or the black side of the patents allow this......That's on them for not promoting proud blackness while stamping out toxic shit.
And if that happens and they still go out and coon then what?

The Mayo Ape said everyday of her life = obsession

Like the new black media always says, white supremacists NEED black people to project onto. They feel worthless without a perceived lower class to look down on

That's by design. I wish I could find it, but there is this white chick that wrote a book about the origin of the white race, and she pulled out a letter from one of the elites in VA way back in the 1600s that he wrote to someone in England complaining about how the workers were revolting. The person in England responded back by instructing them to find a way to divide the workers and pit them against each other. In response, they started passing anti-miscegenation laws and gave a few scraps to the anglo-saxon descendants that they didn't give to the blacks and that basically worked like a charm.

I specify anglo-saxon because it was around that time that they first started using the term "white" and it really only applied to people from England. People from other European nations didn't even count at first and were only included under that umbrella in response to the growing black population. The more black slaves got imported into the country, they more people would be included under the "white" umbrella. Poor whites have to be the stupidest most easily manipulated people in the world because the media and politicians literally do the same exact thing now to trick them and they always fall for it. At this point, hating minorities is so ingrained in them, they aren't even capable of reassessing.

That's by design. I wish I could find it, but there is this white chick that wrote a book about the origin of the white race, and she pulled out a letter from one of the elites in VA way back in the 1600s that he wrote to someone in England complaining about how the workers were revolting. The person in England responded back by instructing them to find a way to divide the workers and pit them against each other. In response, they started passing anti-miscegenation laws and gave a few scraps to the anglo-saxon descendants that they didn't give to the blacks and that basically worked like a charm.

I specify anglo-saxon because it was around that time that they first started using the term "white" and it really only applied to people from England. People from other European nations didn't even count at first and were only included under that umbrella in response to the growing black population. The more black slaves got imported into the country, they more people would be included under the "white" umbrella. Poor whites have to be the stupidest most easily manipulated people in the world because the media and politicians literally do the same exact thing now to trick them and they always fall for it. At this point, hating minorities is so ingrained in them, they aren't even capable of reassessing.
wrong thread. but good post.

has nothing to do with this disgusting shit in here.

Back