Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

We don't want "props" from them! Tf?!

We're no longer The Help cleaning up white people's shit

I don't like the mocking tone of the clip and it's mad creepy

You don't want props. After both the general election and the GA race, black women were coming out of the woodworks demanding credit for those wins. To be fair, some of them were saying that in the sense that they wanted Dems to remember it when they started pushing policy, which was the right thing to do.

But yeah, it's ultimately creepy. It's also empty, since that same chick would probably have a problem if one of those black women she got her kids bowing to moved next door. lol

You don't want props. After both the general election and the GA race, black women were coming out of the woodworks demanding credit for those wins. To be fair, some of them were saying that in the sense that they wanted Dems to remember it when they started pushing policy, which was the right thing to do.

But yeah, it's ultimately creepy. It's also empty, since that same chick would probably have a problem if one of those black women she got her kids bowing to moved next door. lol
I was talking about your post, specifically. " Well black women can never say that no one will give them their props. lol "

That read very general to me...not specific to voting.

And Black women didn't come out of the woodwork demanding credit. They came out of the woodwork gushing over Biden, then Harris, when she jumped on the bandwagon...and any other somebody who decided to Tweet it, saying they couldn't have won without Black women's vote.

Black women demaded credit in the midterm and primary elections. Biden/Harris didn't forget and that's why a lot of Black women were acting like groupies over them after they won.

Lol...yes, very empty.

Im with johnsmith on this one.
If ur a dude like me scouring the interwebs for all manner of azz then Tiktoks just another booty haven for rabid wank sessions.

Im not interested in no coon on tiktok unless shes a thot with an enormous ass. Something tells me these wannabe white hoes are packing pancakes tho.

Yooo..I didn't know that gay ass dude was Hershel Walker's son...I just discover that fuck on tiktok the other day..

You'll forgot one..

I think her name is like
Hippieafricanchick or some shit like that..

Back