Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Mothers day too....

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
all the ladies and

All the single fathers that are fathers and mothers to their children.

Doing the job of both parents is hard and those people should be celebrated.

So happy mothers day to you niggas whos doing dual jobs.

you know who you are.

Just like a chick shouldn’t go around praising herself on Father’s Day neither should a man do it on Mother’s Day.

A man cannot be a mother. A woman cannot be a father.

Neither can teach their kids how to be the opposite sex. A man doesn’t possess the qualities a woman has to teach her daughter. Vice versa.

As a woman, I cannot teach my son how to be a man. I don’t know what it is to be a man. I don’t know what it feels like to be a young boy. It goes that way for men as well dealing with little girls.

However, if one parent is absent, they are doubling their duties as a father/mother not becoming the other parent.

Thank you.
-Kandy out.

i hope yall all have that same energy when mothers say the same dumb shit on fathers day...

see what i did there
We knew you were going to say this and we feel women shouldn’t do the same on Father’s Day. So you actually did nothing.

Just like a chick shouldn’t go around praising herself on Father’s Day neither should a man do it on Mother’s Day.

A man cannot be a mother. A woman cannot be a father.

Neither can teach their kids how to be the opposite sex. A man doesn’t possess the qualities a woman has to teach her daughter. Vice versa.

As a woman, I cannot teach my son how to be a man. I don’t know what it is to be a man. I don’t know what it feels like to be a young boy. It goes that was for men as well dealing with little girls.

However, if one parent is absent, they are doubling their duties as a father/mother not becoming the other parent.

Thank you.
-Kandy out.
you are not saying anything i dont already know.

and i appreciate what you are saying still......but lets not act like this aint a thing.

i made this thread to show how stupid this sounds....and on the flip side....there are alot of women who are not true mothers.

when a guy makes a a chick pregnant and is a shitty father...is he still a father? or is he a male that made a baby?

i hope yall all have that same energy when mothers say the same dumb shit on fathers day...

see what i did there
I'm co-signing what Kandy said. The energy has always been the same. I hate when women do it for Father's day on FB, but we knew somebody would also do it here on ABW. Similar to white logic, "what about me too?"

"Happy Mother's day to all the ladies!

Shout out to all the niggas outchea rockin as the Muhva and Fahvuh. All the single nigga daddies, preciate you brotha. You had to learn how to braid your baby girl's hair when the mom wouldn't. Yall forreal doin big..."

And blah blah blah!

Let's turn this into Mother's/Father's day!

I'm not even sorry for saying this. Whole thread garbage. Shit seems ingenuine from the beginning and another dig at what women ain't/should be doin. Asinineaf.

you are not saying anything i dont already know.

and i appreciate what you are saying still......but lets not act like this aint a thing.

i made this thread to show how stupid this sounds....and on the flip side....there are alot of women who are not true mothers.

when a guy makes a a chick pregnant and is a shitty father...is he still a father? or is he a male that made a baby?
No he’s a deadbeat. Still don’t give the mother a right to go claim Father’s Day.

Let's turn this into Mother's/Father's day!

I'm not even sorry for saying this. Whole thread garbage. Shit seems ingenuine from the beginning and another dig at what women ain't/should be doin. Asinineaf.
nope.....its not about what women aint doing......

why is it that any time something is brought up it has to be a strike against women?

am i not aiming this at certain types of women? and not all women?

nope.....its not about what women aint doing......

why is it that any time something is brought up it has to be a strike against women?

am i not aiming this at certain types of women? and not all women?
You're annoying af. I can see my way out this thread.

Back