Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Birthday To The Goat= Tupac, Post Ur Fav Pac Songs

Hmphmm

tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo2_r1_250_zpsbqxoyqbo.gif
Welcome back :mynigga:
I can't see these sticker face thingys lol, but thank u

Last edited:
(Puts asshole suit on)

So yall cool with just putting "the goat" in any thread title without it being disputed? If I made a thread about ugly god being the undisputed goat of this rap shit, you gonna hold your tongue outta respect?

They not gon answer this though

Funny thing is, I didn't say anything trashing him at all. All I said was that he wasn't/isn't the goat. I even went to say that he is up there but he's not the greatest of all time

I'm up for debating but I don't think that can helping without a bunch of feelings getting caught because I disagree with this assertion that he is the greatest of all time

I wonder if Goldie would still feel the same if Jay and Joe said Lupe is better than Kendrick?

They not gon answer this though

Funny thing is, I didn't say anything trashing him at all. All I said was that he wasn't/isn't the goat. I even went to say that he is up there but he's not the greatest of all time
They don't hear you, as soon as they saw "not the goat" they ignored everything else in your comment

Ironically yall are doing what yall claim we are doing. Yall didn't post shit or name any of ur favorite songs, all you did was complain about not thinking Pac is the Goat lol

I wonder if Goldie would still feel the same if Jay and Joe said Lupe is better than Kendrick?

That's the problem with u comicbook niggas, stuck in a imaginary world. That shit will never happen so stop wasting time thinking about it. I'm talking about Fax, all your favorite rappers think's Pac is the Goat, so the fact that you don't really doesn't matter b. Deal with it.

Ironically yall are doing what yall claim we are doing. Yall didn't post shit or name any of ur favorite songs, all you did was complain about not thinking Pac is the Goat lol

That's the problem with u comicbook niggas, stuck in a imaginary world. That shit will never happen so stop wasting time thinking about it. I'm talking about Fax, all your favorite rappers think's Pac is the Goat, so the fact that you don't really doesn't matter b. Deal with it.

We need a Webster's dictionary thread on this site

No one complained about PAC in any shape. I disagreed that he was the goat which is a far cry from complaining about him. Most of the songs I happen to like have been posted already so it would be repetitive right?

And miss me with the condescending post as well because you use hypotheticals all the time when trying to make a point. Why does that change all of a sudden because we are taking about Tupac?

The thing is, had you titled the thread along the lines of "one of the goats" then I know for a fact, I don't make any of the posts I've made in here, but you didn't because you feel he is, but we are supposed to be able to have dialog about things we don't agree on. Again, why is it different when it comes to Tupac?

Didn't slander his name, didn't call his music wack, etc... Surely your arms are hurting from the reaching

Fact still remains you're the one doing what you claim we're doing, which is ignore something and focused on one thing. You're harping on the Goat shit and would rather dispute the status of Pac instead of celebrate the nigga's life lol

Again you're disregarding a fact ( the jay,nas, budden point) and using hypothetical situations. That imaginary lupe situation has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Again, you can try to dispute Pac's status all day, but your favorite rappers think otherwise, so it's a moot point.

It's not but in the spirit of celebrating his music, I'll just bow out the thread because saying I have to agree with what my favorite rapper thinks is an entirely different thread on its own.

Y'all keep doing what you do

Deuces

My favorite Pac song was never a single. It is a song (the version without the intro) i could put on repeat for 30 minutes everyday and still not get tired of it

Last edited:
My favorite Pac song was never a single. It is a song (the version without the intro) i could put on repeat for 30 minutes everyday and still not get tired of it

That's my shit, but I like this version better

Back