Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Birthday T. Sanford

Street niggas across the globe, assembled and celebrate my birthday

Months prior to my birth; three wise men from the east found my mother with a shed of tears, and crying out from the grounds of Tennessee. Now this mother has previously birthed three great kids but she was being troubled by her rivals & desired for one more child to add to her legacy.

The wise men prophesied & said relay this to your inferiors "This is my final warning before combat. No longer my tears shall touch my cheek again and shall not exercise my strength to battle my inferiors. In due time, I shall birth my last offspring. An offspring, an elite that shall embody trill & become a poster child for it. He will build along an allegiance, an army of people that the world has never seen before. He will become destined to wear the crown & those who gravitates to him shall wear them. Ultimately, He shall make it an astonishment that my adversaries are finally beneath me".

Seven months later, I came out the womb with no tears while clutching a gat. My first words, I recited the great Fat Pat quote "Where they at, where they at before I pull out my gat". A legend was born

p1000200.jpg

Happy B-Day my fellow dawg

us canines gotta keep running these streets together until weak ones learn to respect the pack?

stop chasing all that ? and let's get this money

Major props to everybody shout out. Due to covid limiting traveling and etc. All I did was gym workout, then took it to the crib, listened to Memphis music and played GTA 5 all day. Mom dukes sent a card with a check, but not going to cash it (I never take money from my parents). Being alive is the best gift. Props to everybody in this thread and ABW community overall.

Your enemies are my enemies.

Happy birthday bro
PastelHastyGeese-max-1mb.gif

Back