Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Birthday Du

Yeah, so last night was wild.... Arguing outside the bar..... sped off...... Came back.... Argued some more..... Sped off again..... wrecked.....argued with the cops.... MIRACULOUSLY did not get arrested 😌

One of the homies from the bar pulled up.... Saved me from myself.. ... Took me home... But she was wasted. So I was like fuck it, sleep on the couch. Everybody took off work today to deal with insurance and towing 🙌🏿......lawd

39 was a blessing

Yikes man...

But im sure du still drunk posting and living in the moment but this shit gone hurt later on and we're here for you buddy.

I think y'all greatly underplay how reckless I truly am....😬

I'm always hurting. I'm always self aware and carrying the full weight of my decisions and the ridiculous luck I have that shit ain't as bad as my actions could lead them to be.

I legit might be insane cuz I feel like life be driving me crazy and I'm just cool with it 🤷🏿‍♂️

But the universe saw fit to give me another year... So clearly my work ain't done 😫

I think y'all greatly underplay how reckless I truly am....😬

I'm always hurting. I'm always self aware and carrying the full weight of my decisions and the ridiculous luck I have that shit ain't as bad as my actions could lead them to be.

I legit might be insane cuz I feel like life be driving me crazy and I'm just cool with it 🤷🏿‍♂️

But the universe saw fit to give me another year... So clearly my work ain't done 😫
Midlife crisis perhaps?

But we'll call it that cuz it's easier to explain away 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back