Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah. We would go places together a lot but not everywhere. Sometimes I wanted to do my own thing while he did his. I like to miss my nigga every now and then.
tenor.gif

I love being in the house alone so much sometimes I wonder why I got engaged lol. I love my space b. Shit the main reason I'm up right now is b/c she's about to go over her sister's house so they can go last minute shopping w/ their mom. Imma enjoy every minute of this shit.

Having control over your woman is myth. Cause thinking you have to control her shows that you don’t control her.

Not to compare women to dogs, but even if you say you have control over your dog. If you have a fence or electric fence. If you have a leash, or a shock collar. You may have control over what you dog does. But you don’t have control over your dog.

Control over your dog is not having to control your dog cause you dog won’t do anything you don’t want it to do. So cuffin is pointless, at the end of the day. If you feel you gotta control ya woman, the only thing your getting is a false sense of control. That she’s giving you, till an option arises that worth more than what you provide her that makes it worth giving you a false sense of control.

Man fuck all that cuffing shit. If you feel like you gotta cuff her, she not for you and vice versa.

Im a normal ass dude in a relationship. I dont cuff, but she dont got free reign to do whatever the fuck she wants either. Its a fine line.

Last edited:
I don't have the patience for it.

Some women claim to like that clingy shit cause it makes them look like the perfect couple but it only lasts for so long.

She gone do what she gone do when you not around so either you trust her or you don't .

Back