Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some things I liked from the 1st episode, some I didn't like. I don't care about Bokeem's character and anything involving his family

Wasn't expecting Makee to return

It was weird seeing the different Cortana. People who played the game are probably happier but I got used to the season 1 version lol

Thought Kwan's story was done but I guess not

Soren getting arrested is kind of meh for me

I forgot about this. Havent finished the first seasons. Im not really tied to the halo franchise. Only played halo 4 is think. Where you didnt even get to fight the final boss. They just played a cut scene showing you beat him. Im just watching to watch

So they're going with the whole he looks crazy but will end up showing he was right in the end plot

Also the henchmen turning their back on their boss and taking it out on the wife. I really don't care about this side story.

Paramount+ app is trash. It'll go into commercial and then come and rewind like 10 minutes. Super annoying

Few complaints about some of the subplots that I don't care about but so far this season has been an improvement over the first season. I like this Ackerson character, good advisory for Master Chief

I finish the episode and Paramount+ doesn't remove from my Keep Watching lol and it'll stay like that even when the next episode drops. If I finish the episode, it should be removed entirely

Damn I was not expecting Kai to do that

So it's just him left

I'm a little confused on Cortana. Season 1 made it seem like she could be anywhere even when they uploaded her to John but then season 2 she's confined to an object and can't do anything

So now Cortana is able to be everywhere. I mean that's great that she can help John out now but it doesn't make sense to me

Can't say enough how I don't care about Kwan

lol I don't know why I thought Ep. 4 was the season finale. It kinda had that energy. I completely forgot about this show the last couple weeks.

Lol that was some bad parenting from Soren

So Kwan can open the door lol

Was really thinking Hasley was going to die or get her daughter killed there

So Ackerson isn't the real villain and it's been Parangosky the entire time while he's just following orders. Had a feeling there was going to be some kind of twist about that. Sacrificing all of those people and soldiers is pretty crazy. Was kind of hoping this season would have more Master Chief and Cortana though because of the buildup of season 1

Lol that was some bad parenting from Soren

You mean wanting to let his song go through the Spartan training.

I don't know if it was bad parenting. We're basically seeing that Soren misses what he developed during that experience. I think he just wants his son to become stronger.

Halo meets The Last of Us?

Kwan can stop the spores too. Or whatever supernatural thing she has can stop the spores. Pretty OP character lol

The floating object at the end reminded me of those Ghosts in the Destiny game

Was his helmet shattered from the fight? Didn't rewind it but also don't recall it being broken open where you can see his eye

Gonna watch the season finale and tap out. This season, while an improvement from the first season, just doesn't connect with me overall.

Back