Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hakeem x SilverfoxxETO- F.Y.M

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
Ive posted my projects here before, and im excited to share with yall and the world my brother from New Orleans Hakeem. We been working hard and We have an EP dropping soon, and as usual, any feedback would be appreciated.

I'ma check this out lil bro. Always look forward to ya projects.

Did you ever look into getting them on streaming services?

I'ma check this out lil bro. Always look forward to ya projects.

Did you ever look into getting them on streaming services?
I wanted too, but my partner was eager af to just get music out since we been sitting on ALOT of music. Like this was recorded wayyy back and redone, re mixed, etc. It's alot that go into this shit that's stressful, so we both just said fuck it let's put it out. Putting it on streaming services can be a 8 week process unless you have a distributor, but we indie

I wanted too, but my partner was eager af to just get music out since we been sitting on ALOT of music. Like this was recorded wayyy back and redone, re mixed, etc. It's alot that go into this shit that's stressful, so we both just said fuck it let's put it out. Putting it on streaming services can be a 8 week process unless you have a distributor, but we indie
didnt realize this

i'ma check it out bro

this shit hard

went and subscribed to both pages, didnt know you had a new one

Shit jammin

buddy was spittin pain on the beat, that's 1 way to connect w/ the audience & resonate

type shit folks will play in they decks over again... word to Prodigy

Shit jammin

buddy was spittin pain on the beat, that's 1 way to connect w/ the audience & resonate

type shit folks will play in they decks over again... word to Prodigy
That's all how he does. I honestly feel the other shit we have coming is more potent then this. Really excited to share with y'all eventually

Back