Welcome To aBlackWeb

Haitians are next on Trumps list

Judge Dread

The Trump administration is taking the unusual step of hunting for evidence of crimes committed by Haitian immigrants as it decides whether to allow them to continue participating in a humanitarian program that has shielded tens of thousands from deportation since an earthquake destroyed much of their country.

The inquiries into the community's criminal history were made in internal U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services emails obtained by The Associated Press. They show the agency's newly appointed policy chief also wanted to know how many of the roughly 50,000 Haitians enrolled in the Temporary Protected Status program were taking advantage of public benefits, which they are not eligible to receive.

The emails don't make clear if Haitian misdeeds will be used to determine whether they can remain in the United States. The program is intended to help people from places beset by war or disasters and, normally, the decision to extend it depends on whether conditions in the immigrants' home country have improved enough for them to return. But emails suggest Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, who will make the decision, is looking at other criteria.

"I do want to alert you ... the secretary is going to be sending a request to us to be more responsive," Kathy Nuebel Kovarik, the USCIS head of policy and strategy, wrote on April 27. Addressing the inability of agency employees to gather the requested information about wrongdoing, she said: "I know some of it is not captured, but we'll have to figure out a way to squeeze more data out of our systems."

smh I hate Trump and I hope he dies in the next coming months.

I hope he gets hit by a bus or a train.... a combination of both works as well.

I hope he gets hit by a bus or a train.... a combination of both works as well.
Good morning. Sistren. Too early in the morning to wish death on someone he needs to suffer here where we can see it.

From Who?
the same people who boycott the DR for what they did or tried to do to Haitians.
I have heard about it so much when Dominicans was trying to deport Haitians back to there side of the island and how wrong it was.
I often called those people out because I knew it was bullshit....to boycott the DR you have to also boycott France for keeping the country bankrupt....but low an behold...that aint the case an people will still shop in paris an all the she she foo foo French shit.

so I just ask only those people...

where it at?

I am waiting for the same outrage toward the govt

Haiti's peril is the peril of black society. As A once thriving black culture that I believe was one of the first and richest in this hemisphere. Babylon destroyed Haiti's success and it has been doomed ever since. As long as Trump attacks the outliers of this society there will be no real outrage. Let's see what happens when he goes after the cuban's. They voted for him.

I hope he gets captured by the Islamic State and they produce a video of him begging for his life right before they decapitate him with a dull butcher knife. I have never watched a beheading video before, but in this case, not only would I make an exception, but I would eat a bucket of popcorn and cheer as I watch this fat orange pig get executed in the most brutal way possible.

Fixed that for ya, Baby-Girl.

Haiti's peril is the peril of black society. As A once thriving black culture that I believe was one of the first and richest in this hemisphere. Babylon destroyed Haiti's success and it has been doomed ever since. As long as Trump attacks the outliers of this society there will be no real outrage. Let's see what happens when he goes after the cuban's. They voted for him.
He aint gon go after them cracka ass cubans

Back