Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can't relate to the Caucasian part of this chart, but I guess I'm 3c-4c. I find my texture, then it changes. Ionno mane, I love all the textures of my napps.

I’m a 3c/4a

The first pic is when I first went natural about 3 years ago. The second pic is 1.5 years ago and so is the third. I haven’t straightened my hair since because the shit didn’t last all of thirty minutes. The last pic is from last year.

I want to get my hair blown out one more time before I officially decide to loc my hair but it won’t last more than thirty minutes and the length might be disappointing because I am extremely scissor happy. I will cut my hair in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Thank you. I’m over here reminiscing.

I miss my hair and I’m going to miss it. These dreads calling me tho!

On a good day.....

shaggy_sheep_by_dragos_alexandru-d4m5c5h.jpg

Combination of these 3c, 4a ,4c
I've been natural for about 13 years.
I had the buzz cut then locked it a few years later.
Been locked since 2007

I’m thinking about making that leap sooner than later.

My mama hinted at paying to get my hair done. I might make her pay for this.

DO IT.
Dude right down the street from you is one of the best in the business
Let me ponder this. It’s a big deal.

I gotta see if she paying to get my hair done first. She was asking me if I wanted more faux locs. I was like hell yea. Then she asked about the cost.

Let me ponder this. It’s a big deal.

I gotta see if she paying to get my hair done first. She was asking me if I wanted more faux locs. I was like hell yea. Then she asked about the cost.
It's probably cheaper to get starter locs
How long is your hair

No clue what my texture would be, all I know is that it's loose curls around my crown and more tightly coiled in the back.

Back