Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hair Love (Animated Short Film by Sony Animation)

I copped the book for my youngest niece a little while back.

Been waiting to see this joint. I believe it played ahead of angry birds 2 but I never went to see it in the theatre

I copped the book for my youngest niece a little while back.

Been waiting to see this joint. I believe it played ahead of angry birds 2 but I never went to see it in the theatre
didnt this just come out? lol

i be under a rock so idk mayne

didnt this just come out? lol

i be under a rock so idk mayne

lol whenever angry birds 2 came out thats when this joint dropped. They played it right before the main feature apparently.

This was dope though. I'm glad we're getting more diverse black films from black filmmakers. Animated and Live shit im all for it

ahhh ok

well regardless of when it came out, im glad its out now to the masses

SUPER dope visuals

gotta be the same team that did the spiderverse joint right? or at least they are sharing the tech

Got two daughters. Can't even put their hair in a ponytail. But we gonna watch this.

Last edited:
folks were giving Nickelodeon shit cuz the show they were trying to come out with "Made by Maddie".. which is made by white folks... jacked the character designs from hair love

After the backlash Nick is "re-evaluating"

folks were giving Nickelodeon shit cuz the show they were trying to come out with "Made by Maddie".. which is made by white folks... jacked the character designs from hair love

After the backlash Nick is "re-evaluating"

White people have a very long history of ripping off black ideas, putting their own bland ass spin on it, and acting like they're some kind of genius.

Typical disgusting behavior.

Back