Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hailie's Song 16 years later how do u rate it

How u rate it 16 years later

• Total voters
Why would anybody listen to somebody who always sings off key?

Sounds appealing to his fans and to a lot of people in general. That's how it goes people like what they like that's life

I gonna speak for myself the reason i like the off key singing from him is because it sounds really catchy to me. That is the appeal to me

@5 Grand i will show u

Hence him having the highest sales. This the type of music females like. Off key singing, emotionally driven, personal songs about the subject matter of love, catchy hooks

He just makes the music his fans love like these it's that simple. They simply enjoy off key singing

But dudes do like it too not every dude just wants to hear Gangsta music or violent music. Dudes can appreciate substance, emotion, soul and music that has meaningful and deep lyrics. Like here is an example @5 Grand

It's a song that everybody can relate to as well because we all have somebody we love

Every Hip-Hop artist that sings does so off key not just Marshall

Besides Lauryn Hill, C-Lo, Phonte, Drake who sing on key. They actually sing RnB on key

But the rest from Eminem to 50 Cent to Wiz Khalifa to Max-B to Bone Thugs to Post Malone to Future to Young Thug to Chief Keef to Dej Loaf to Z-Ro all sing off key. They do a catchy style of singing and that's what off key singing is. This is called crooning

Every Hip-Hop artist that sings does so off key not just Marshall

Besides Lauryn Hill, C-Lo, Phonte, Drake who sing on key. They actually sing RnB on key

But the rest from Eminem to 50 Cent to Wiz Khalifa to Max-B to Bone Thugs to Post Malone to Future to Young Thug to Chief Keef to Dej Loaf to Z-Ro all sing off key. They do a catchy style of singing and that's what off key singing is. This is called crooning

No. It's called shitty singing

Actually crooning and it's on key.

Life is all about opinions, taste and subjective

What is shitty to u is magical to me and what is great to u is shitty to me. That's life dude

Back