Welcome To aBlackWeb

GZA Comes Out As A Flat Earther and Anti-Vaxxer

Well that should end the debate.

Yes but I can't condone the attention seeking. He is a competent man that has had conversations with thousands of people, he also has been on social media for more than 2 years. SO he knows people are going to infer that he either believes the earth is flat or he/others should question its shape. If I was a follower this would be a quick unsubscribe/unfollow on all platforms. There is too much good content out there to waste your time following people that aim to cause controversy

Yes but I can't condone the attention seeking. He is a competent man that has had conversations with thousands of people, he also has been on social media for more than 2 years. SO he knows people are going to infer that he either believes the earth is flat or he/others should question its shape. If I was a follower this would be a quick unsubscribe/unfollow on all platforms. There is too much good content out there to waste your time following people that aim to cause controversy
No shot but if you were to unfollow for something so small as a conversation "starter" I would say you're too sensitive.

No shot but if you were to unfollow for something so small as a conversation "starter" I would say you're too sensitive.

LOL lies. He said in the comments of both those posts he doesn't believe that shit and was just getting a convo started.

But he needs to stop playing those silly games though.
[/QUOTE]

Small. Folks might not look at being anti Vax as a small thing becuase in reality it’s a huge deal

LOL lies. He said in the comments of both those posts he doesn't believe that shit and was just getting a convo started.

But he needs to stop playing those silly games though.

Small. Folks might not look at being anti Vax as a small thing becuase in reality it’s a huge deal
[/QUOTE]
The anti Vax thing is different, i was just talking about the flat earth stuff

I completely understand. I guess I prefer not to follow people that need/want to start conversations that way. I am an intelligent, measured man. I dont want to follow anyone looking to flame the fires. It never leads to anything constructive, jsut arguments that will follow from post to post

Maybe he just posts on his feed to laugh at all the dummys in the comments that follow him.

Kinda like us when we make threads on here
Bruh... everyone was laughing at him.

Nobody that follows him is a flat earther or anti vaxxer.

People in the comments are telling him to delete the post.

5d97517b781ebe8bc2086d622327fe9f3737bc98.gifv

Top 5 corny movie lol

This fight scene only makes it top 5.

are only the elites lizards or are there lizards among the poor as well?

what is the overarching plan for the lizard people?

if the lizards are so smart why are they living the same way they’ve been living for 100,000 years, yet in a little over 10,000 years humans have moved up and built planes and skyscrapers and iphones and air conditioning and rap music and much more

lizards still out here looking for flies...

Their understanding is so far beyond our own.

Because the human race still outnumbers them vastly, they are just waiting on the best time to strike and reveal themselves.

Their understanding is so far beyond our own.

Because the human race still outnumbers them vastly, they are just waiting on the best time to strike and reveal themselves.
if their understanding is so far beyond our own, how did we find out about their plan?

the outnumbered thing makes sense though. thank you for taking the time to actually explain some of this. this is all so wild to me. i got mad questions.

LLS at me giving a fuck about any entertainer thinking the earth is flat or being an anti-vaxxer.

If they're not entertaining me by that chosen entertainment profession I couldn't care less.

What a lot of people don’t realize is people who think the earth is flat have big trust issues. They do not trust images shoved in our face from the government. They do not trust those little dots you see in the sky with a telescope. They do not believe people who declare what’s in the sky just because they’re rich with lab coats.

What a lot of people don’t realize is people who think the earth is flat have big trust issues. They do not trust images shoved in our face from the government. They do not trust those little dots you see in the sky with a telescope. They do not believe people who declare what’s in the sky just because they’re rich with lab coats.

They or you????

I can see how they refuse to trust the government and all that. But I can’t straight up say the world is flat with their bullshit reasons.

Back