OPINION Guys... Would u take male birth control?

Would u....

• Sure i will use male birth control

• Nope

• Rather get snipped

• Rather use condoms

Results are only viewable after voting.

GOAT

🐐
Dec 16, 2017
Male birth control is being tested and looks like it can be on the way toward being a normal thing.

The male birth control lowers a mans testosterone w/out lowering sex drive or muscle mass.

Lower testosterone stops the body from producing sperm.

Side effects include weight gain.

xd8000.gif

What i dont get is if i cant produce sperm can i still bust nuts?

Ew. Lowers testosterone? Niggas is already bitches these days so I wouldn't want no dude I'm dealing with taking that. Plus if it's anything like female bc, that shit can make you crazy so issa no. Please don't none of yall take this and just use condoms and discretion. Lol

Ew. Lowers testosterone? Niggas is already bitches these days so I wouldn't want no dude I'm dealing with taking that. Plus if it's anything like female bc, that shit can make you crazy so issa no. Please don't none of yall take this and just use condoms and discretion. Lol

Dudes gonna be out here cryin at commercials in shit

I was just about to say that I aint taking shit that will lower my testosterone but @atribecalledGabi said it better than I ever could.

I been using the best form of birth control my whole life anyway. Its called pulling out. My pull out game is vicious. Im batting a 1000

Hell naw.

One of the perks of married life. Team no jacket no pull out

5 already, whats one mo

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: GNS