Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guys: What makes you have an intense reaction to a particular woman?

What’s an intense reaction
Well there are a few guys I know that really really want to smash. There is a certain look a guy gives you and a way he behaves around you that makes you know; as a woman, you’ve got your claws in him deep. That’s the type of reaction I mean.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Well there are a few guys I know that really really want to smash. There is a certain look a guy gives you and a way he behaves around you that makes you know; as a woman, you’ve got your claws in him deep. That’s the type of reaction I mean.
A cute face and athletic thighs like the homie said

I don’t need to even see the ass, if those two right I trust you

It's a look with the eyes, like how the eyes smile instead of their mouth and they show desire and also a woman's soft smile.

I'll add a good walk, coming and going, real feline grace

Last edited:
Eyes and smile does it for me....

Body wise, legs and waist... Also I live a nice back

Face. Lips, teeth, and tongue proportions (dental hygiene is paramount).

After that the conversation. I need mental stimulation. Sometimes if she says something unique enough that'll supersede the face.

If she is a really good person. I don’t mean people pleaser, but just does things for the right motives. Women like that attract animals and children, i seent it. They are like living angels. I usually have intense reactions to women like this. I don’t or haven’t really fantasize about women since I was a teenager. I fantasize about these kinds of women. And the fantasies aren’t sexual, they’re just me spending time with them.

Back