Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy records himself tryna get out the friendzone

I believe a lot of fools are socially awkward these days due to texting more than talking. This nigga gotta get his social skills up for one because he sound like he had to present a presentation in an auditorium. Also, why are you calling her "man" "bruh". That's language that I use when I'm talking to my homies not a chick and especially a chick that I'm trying to shoot at. She disrespected that nigga and call him drunk smh. She could've just said "Naw, I'm just enjoying life as single for right now" but she went above and beyond with the rejection

I heard that song on the radio one day. And it's basically the friendzone anthem. But the lyrics are mad disrespectful, it's like if you were really that person's friend you wouldn't talk to them like that lol.

I believe a lot of fools are socially awkward these days due to texting more than talking. This nigga gotta get his social skills up for one because he sound like he had to present a presentation in an auditorium. Also, why are you calling her "man" "bruh". That's language that I use when I'm talking to my homies not a chick and especially a chick that I'm trying to shoot at. She disrespected that nigga and call him drunk smh. She could've just said "Naw, I'm just enjoying life as single for right now" but she went above and beyond with the rejection

This is a good ass point. If trying to get with a chick feels the same as asking a judge for leniency, you're probably doing it wrong.

vagendafriendzone.jpeg

Naw but on the real homie shot his shot. Can't be mad about it. However, callin' her "bruh" fiddy-leven times might not have conveyed his willingness to leave the friendzone enough.
Stop calling women (bruh, my nigga, son, bro and all that other shit similar)

lol

I glad someone else seen it, swear that's the only thing I had a problem w/

lol

I glad someone else seen it, swear that's the only thing I had a problem w/

It seemed weird to me, but most of what these new niggas do seems weird to me. Females was out here dating dudes that was wearing their jeans and that was accepted, so I'm no surprise they letting dudes call them "bruh."

Back