Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

naw, naw, naw fam. The moment I read how they were including gang shit in "mass shootings" the very first thing I said was they're trying to pin that shit on Black and Brown men.
I haven’t seen any gang/beef related shootings reported on in media or politics as mass shooters so not sure how you say they’re pinning it on us.

Yes they use those in the stats to inflate them, but no one’s tried to paint us as mass shooters. When you think mass shooter, you think crazy white dude.

I haven’t seen any gang/beef related shootings reported on in media or politics as mass shooters so not sure how you say they’re pinning it on us.

Yes they use those in the stats to inflate them, but no one’s tried to paint us as mass shooters. When you think mass shooter, you think crazy white dude.

It's coming. That's why I said it ain't gonna hit home until it shows up on the evening news. And it's gonna be on some slick shit too "a report released by the CDC today illustrates how mass shootings are no longer just perpetrated by white men..."

I can empty 100 rounds into paper on a range practicing with just one handgun and that's not even a satisfactory practice session with it. If you own a gun, you really need to practice with it, and in order to practice with it, you need to put lots of rounds through it each time you go out. You can't just sit there with it behind the closet door or in a night stand for years on end and expect to be able to use it well enough to protect yourself or your loved ones the day someone breaks in or when someone catches you slippin' at the gas pump.

On top of that, stockpiling ammo is a very common, normal thing to do, especially with the prices in a state of flux like thy are. Last week I caught some 9mm hollow point ammo on clearance sale for $8 for a box of 20. I copped 4 boxes and since it's still on sale, I'mma cop 3-4 more as I type this out. Some shit just ain't cheap, so if you see it for a low, you buy as much of it as you can in that moment. There's a ban on importing 7.62x39mm ammo right now (AK47 ammo), and the cheap Russian stuff is what most cats that have AK's and AR's chambered for that round use for target practice, etc. So now when some pops up for sale for cheap, people rush to grab as much of it as possible.

Limiting people on what they can purchase because of a couple of psycho's a year ain't right. Alcohol kills more people than every type of gun combined, every single year, and that's not even including drunk driving cases, which far exceed the number of people that die in every definition of a "mass shooting" incident...

... And yet there's no limit on how much alcohol you can buy or how much you can stockpile in your crib.

... and in case any of y'all wondered, this is the 9mm I copped.

I'mma take a box or two to the range this weekend to test in in my 9mm joints.
Also 7.62x51 is a lot more expensive since Russia/Ukraine

These guys would freak out if they knew how much you can get of 9mm for less than 500 lol

Back