Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gunplay Arrested For Pointing AK47 At His Wife and Child

ah ok gotcha.

I mean I guess.. I dont give a shit about him honestly. Hope he gets the help he need but he need to sit down after doing what he did.

What about the kid tho thats gonna have to deal with all that information the mom chose to put out about her pops being in the public space.

Are the views and likes worth that info being out there?
He’s a celebrity it was going to get out there one way or another.

She dont gotta explain shit to NOBODY.

but I remember your stance in the Jamie Fox thread so your stance on this tracks
She don't but it doesn't mean it's wrong cause she did. His issues affected her life and she has the right to say that

ah ok gotcha.

I mean I guess.. I dont give a shit about him honestly. Hope he gets the help he need but he need to sit down after doing what he did.

What about the kid tho thats gonna have to deal with all that information the mom chose to put out about her pops being in the public space.

Are the views and likes worth that info being out there?
This nigga a known coke addict rapper named gunplay that has plenty of embarrassing shit on the internet for his child to see.

Cut it out.

With a name like Gunplay sometimes you gotta remind people who you are..

:js4:

..but this is a sad situation.

This nigga a known coke addict rapper named gunplay that has plenty of embarrassing shit on the internet for his child to see.

Cut it out.

So having moms put MORE embarrassing shit about her dad on the internet makes sense since he already been on the net getting clowned? Gotcha

Tell this bitch shut up

We didn’t need to know none of that

Speak for yourself bruh.

This a mother fuckin movie.

Bitch put all of homies bizness out in the street!

All of this over call of duty?! LMAO. What a time to be alive.

Shit i bet this a storyline on the next season of The Chi

Back