Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guest Features That Ruined Songs?

P was spittin
Man hell naw if they wanted to add a southern voice on there there was definitely way better emcees they could’ve chosen from. 8ball was popping at that time. Lost had just came out. Way better choice.

Man hell naw if they wanted to add a southern voice on there there was definitely way better emcees they could’ve chosen from. 8ball was popping at that time. Lost had just came out. Way better choice.
Just now saw this argument was from last year. My view remains the same though lol

Not sure if I posted this in here yet but damn near every rapper who has a feature w Tupac was subpar....shit damn near infuriating

Jay Z ruined this song. His flow didn't match the beat. His rhythm and his cadence was completely off. He clearly didn't understand the song. He had no clue what Juvie and Mannie were trying to do. He just heard a new song with a new sound from some "new" guys and saw that it was doing numbers.

Jay Z is the king of dick riders. He will jump on whatever fad is popping at the time. And there is no better example of that than him fucking up this remix.

Jay Z ruined this song. His flow didn't match the beat. His rhythm and his cadence was completely off. He clearly didn't understand the song. He had no clue what Juvie and Mannie were trying to do. He just heard a new song with a new sound from some "new" guys and saw that it was doing numbers.

Jay Z is the king of dick riders. He will jump on whatever fad is popping at the time. And there is no better example of that than him fucking up this remix.

Although Ha (Remix) has already been mentioned, I agree with you 100%.

Jay's verse was awful. One of the worst verses I've ever heard.

This for the "take the artist off their own song" thread

but JB Blocboy on Look Alive

umma, spray em...just like FUUUUUUUUUHHHHBreeeeeeeeeeeeze

My weapon is an instrument, i blow you like a flute

nigga what??

Back