Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guess A Members Trigger Word!

Er'body country aunt, uncle, and grandparents had these in their yard. Lol

my granny's were reddish brown and held the heat like a mf

also came with a two seater bench that swung

everybody would take all other seats before those lol

Mines had that ugly green color. Them shyt was WOAT when the paint started peeling and the chair began rusting. Lol

@OhMars bonnets, Remedy, Ironman's gifs
giphy.gif

He’s not the trigger word. My issue is when people ask if we fucked or some other bullshit about what people think we did. Other than that, his name itself isn’t a trigger word.
Damn...niggas really asking this?

Smdh

lol Fair I guess. I mostly just don't understand it. It basically went from a word that whites use to insult us to a word we used to rip each other apart. It's like the antithesis to the word nigga. What we did with nigger/nigga makes sense. What people are doing with coon doesn't, at least not to me.
You’ve been called a coon a lot in the past.

You’ve been called a coon a lot in the past.

Only on the IC and here by a couple of IC holdouts. I've never been called a coon in real life. And about 99% those incidents fall into the "I don't agree with you but can't really hold my own in a discussion so I'm going to resort to name calling" category. I don't really care about the fact that I've been called that. If I was doing something to warrant being called it, and someone did, then it is what it is. However, like I said, the way it's used now is almost exclusively to tear down black people that someone doesn't agree with. Anyone could be a coon under that type of usage.

Only on the IC and here by a couple of IC holdouts. I've never been called a coon in real life. And about 99% those incidents fall into the "I don't agree with you but can't really hold my own in a discussion so I'm going to resort to name calling" category. I don't really care about the fact that I've been called that. If I was doing something to warrant being called it, and someone did, then it is what it is. However, like I said, the way it's used now is almost exclusively to tear down black people that someone doesn't agree with. Anyone could be a coon under that type of usage.
I actually agree with this

You still a coon tho

Back